How many times...

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Wideawake, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Wideawake

Wideawake 100+ Posts

have you thought about Steve Patterson in the past few weeks?

It's a bye week without too much Longhorn news. Will anyone hire SP as an athletic director again?

2. stevie_p

stevie_p 25+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

There are lots of idiots in the sports world, so he may land another gig.

He is likely a good candidate for the GM of the KKK (Kirby Kretin Korp), aka, the fraud that is the Houston NFL franchise.

4. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

A crocodile cries better than SP.:rolleyes1:

5. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

I haven't thought about him at all the last few weeks. I'm just happy he was replaced before things go really ugly.

6. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

No, I have not thought about him at all - he got a big check to go away, so we should not have had to endure a grown man crying as he was leaving.

UT is a much better place now that he is gone.:hookem:

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  7. JesterSurvivor

JesterSurvivor 25+ Posts

Am I the only one that noticed how much he resembles Kerry Awn, the legendary Esther's Follies veteran?

I kept expecting him to say (a la Kerry's GW impression):

"At Texas Athletics, we work hard, we sleep hard and we wake up hard."

8. Wideawake

Wideawake 100+ Posts

9. WorsterMan

That may be in his contract and that may be what UT had to pay him, but gawd that is just an obscene amount of money for what that ********** did and what he left us with to go away.:puke:

10. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Wideawake,

I believe he was paid $1.4 million, or be terminated for cause. I, personally, would have preferred the latter, but then again, whatever got him put of The University the quickest was money well spent.

• Like Like x 1
  11. stevie_p

stevie_p 25+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. WorsterMan

With all due respect SP, go fornicate yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  13. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

I'm just glad SP is gone.

14. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Seems like a guy with Steve's overwhelming sense of entitlement for compensation for any value delivered would be useful to companies of similar customer-friendliness -- Maybe Ticketmaster, Time-Warner Cable, or for-profit hosptial chargemaster?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Here's a thought, imagine how pissed fans would be with the 4-5 record and several embarrassing losses if SP was still arrogantly running the show.

Oddly, CS likely gained added insulation from SP being canned. If there was unified burning frustration and displeasure with the AD down to the team, there'd likely be a loud call for nuclear reset of the whole program for 2016.

• Like Like x 1