I am enjoying this new batch of Texas hate.

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Creek, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Creek

Creek 1,000+ Posts

With all the whining from all the schools across the country, I actually like being considered the “villian” for once. Obviously it is inaccurate,( we can’t help it if teams go to other conferences so they don’t get beaten by us).
    Maybe Sark can capitalize on it and get us playing nasty and angry…playing with a chip on our shoulder, running through the SEC towns like the Huns through Italy.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ut forever

Ut forever 25+ Posts

We have always been the villain no matter the conference.. 50 plus yrs going to Texas games from Waco to Fayettnam we were always the hunted and hated… Mack Brown said something i said for years they hate us more than they like or love themselves.. WE ALWAYS GET EVERYBODIES BEST EFFORT…In the old SWC i witnessed teams look lost or ordinary the week before playing Texas and the following week against Texas look like a totally different team..

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Hot Hot x 1
  3. Giovanni Jones

Giovanni Jones 2,500+ Posts

[sinister voice]
    We must welcome their hate ... revel in it ... embrace it ... let their hate enliven us and make us stronger.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  4. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

I have told fellow fans and foes for years, TEXAS LONGHORN football is / are the New York Yankees in baseball. You love us or you mostly hate us or TOTALLY hate UT.

Most team / programs, fans love to HATE UT and beat the Horns.

As stated, some HATE UT more than they love their own team.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  5. George Bailey

George Bailey No beans in my chili, thank you

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. Pomspoms

Pomspoms 5,000+ Posts

True
    And they are going to hate us more when we take them out to the Woodshed and spank their butts.:yikes::bevo:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I particularly enjoy the hate from the irate 8. Texas and OU have been carrying dead weight for far too long and now they are irritated that we refused to do that anymore. I just don't understand the anger as they should be thankful we pulled them along this far.

• Hot Hot x 2
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  8. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Agreed, and this article puts the hard TV numbers to your assertion.