I am Shocked! CNN admits it worked to defeat Trump

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yep. So did NPR, the NYT, The alphabet networks, The Washington Post, etc..

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  4. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I wonder if they are boning up on what due process means in the private sector...

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

CNN did not admit anything and they could care less. There is no accountability to the "press." They should have all access removed as press representatives.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

I think it’s a stretch calling CNN press. CNN needs to be labeled a tabloid, have a scroll on the bottom of the screen saying “anything CNN reports is not factual, entertainment purposes only.”

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Be careful. Tabloid seems to always bring to mind National Enquirer, and they may sue you for defamation for trying to put CNN in their classification.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Bring it on CNN, there are attorneys here that would defend me. Easy money.

• Like Like x 2
  9. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 6
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  10. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

My feeling about the past election is that the true fraud was the media carrying Biden to victory. I don't know about election day shenanigans and I wish Trump had not gone there. But the combination of a lying, compliant left-wing media and blogosphere, bludgeoning us with troll like reporting on a daily basis, was the travesty of what is happening to our country.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 4
    • poop poop x 1
  12. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  13. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Not surprised at hate Trump / America Brian Seltzer @ hate channel CNN. Yes I said hate x 2.

F... BRIAN SELTZER - a biast " journalist" who did not wear pants during an interview. Same "journalist" that was recorded telling his reporters to effectively: trash Trump, no positive news, etc.

Hey, libs you got an explanation for this joke of a network leader?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  14. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

There is no explanation. They approve.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I mean, it would be the patriotic move to make.

16. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Disagree, bubba. The patriotic move for the members of a truly free press corps is to be equally skeptical of and hard on every politician at every level from every party.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

You trust the media too much. That is the stipulation you make in your mind; their judgment is correct and they are unbiased and they love this country.

18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

19. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

The Biden family is pathetic. This from the link above in post 18, shows a loser of the highest order. Tell me again why he's being protected. I did LMAO at the photos tho. This guy is , well, a loser
    --------

He (Hunter Biden) transfers $8,000. It doesn’t work. A few minutes later, Wells Fargo sends him a fraud detection alert. He reaches into his wallet and pulls out a card. Yanna (prostitute) attempts to transfer the $8,000 but it apparently doesn’t go through. He rifles through his wallet again. No luck. He pulls out another card. Bingo.

Yanna leaves and he crashes. But while he sleeps, his bank accounts are being emptied. In receipts he saves on the computer, the transactions he thought had failed have gone through, one after the other. The first $8,000 is recorded leaving his account at 10:22 a.m. At 10:50 a.m., $2,000 leaves a different account. At 10:59 a.m., $3,500 vanishes. At 11 a.m., another $8,000. At 11:03 a.m., another $3,500. About $25,000 moves in under an hour. Another $3,500 is scheduled to transfer out later that afternoon but will be delayed.

Soon enough, his cell phone starts pinging. It’s Yanna: “There is many transactions on my account,” she texts. “From last night 8k, 8k, 3500k. So get back with me when you can. So I can transfer back to you. Better if you call my personal.”

She follows up: “I’m happy to see that much in my account.” Her last text: “No worries you can have the rest back. Karma is a *****.”

Hunter’s curt reply at 4:19 p.m.: “Send it back please.”

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So there are texts from a Secret Service agent to Hunter
    And yet the SS denies it
    Who ya gonna believe? The SS or your lyin eyes?

Hunter paid the hooker with Joe's card.:lmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

There IS a certain irony of a text about financial...umm...issues linked to draining of accounts being at 419...

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

In addition to providing names of Chinese students here who are actually agents the Chinese Defector gave copies of Hunter's hard drive to the DIA.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Excuse me, Miss Hooker. Do you take American Express?

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

How did this defector have copies of Hunter's hard drive? Has this been mentioned?

25. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

"American Express...don't leave dad's basement without it"

• Funny Funny x 3
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I will find the article and post it
    Apparently the Defector has provided proof and many details on how much the Chinese Gov't knows does and has done on many levels.
    It is not surprising the Chicoms have info on Hunter and Joe. Since the info on the hard drive is out the point was the Chinese already had the hard drive copy before it became public here.

27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Don’t ever mention Hunter’s hard drive again in the context of Asian students.

• Funny Funny x 2
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I posted it.

29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

It was posted on the China Joe thread. OF COURSE!!!

Wuhan, Weapons, & Burned Spies: CCP Defector Identified, Gave 'Terabytes' Of Dirt To US Govt. | ZeroHedge

• Like Like x 1
  30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc
    Thanks
    this defector is making a lot of people really nervous here and in China.
    Hope they can keep him alive
    I am sure the FBI and CIA are working to find him.