I do this, and I'm not embarrased about it.

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by smwhorn, Sep 30, 2009.

1. smwhorn

smwhorn Guest

I admit it. When I use the toothpaste, I squeeze it from the middle. This makes one person in my famly particularly aggravated, but I just can't help myself. Am I the only one afflicted with this condition?

2. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

No, my husband has it. I am glad we have to use different toothpastes (I have to use sensitive and he doesn't). That way, he can botch up his own tube and it doesn't make me mad.

3. Bernard

Bernard 1,000+ Posts

Mentadent will solve this conflict.

Bernard

4. Longhorny630

Longhorny630 1,000+ Posts

What's wrong with squeezing in the middle? Once it gets low you just roll it up and get all the leftover paste out.

5. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Maybe the Obama administration can sponsor a bill through Congress to address the issue - the "Tubesqueezing Act of 2009." Or they could simply add it as a rider to the Healthcare Reform bill.

HHD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

I'll bet you also put the toilet paper roll on backwards, just to irritate everyone else, as well.

7. Mrmyke709

Mrmyke709 1,000+ Posts

And leaving the seat up, no doubt.

8. TxStHorn

TxStHorn 1,000+ Posts

Just pull/drag the tube down/across the corner of the sink or a table/desk, pulling from the bottom of the tube towards the top. (Leave the top on the tube, of course.)

This pushes all of the toothpaste towards the top of the tube, maximizes your use of the product, and resolves any problem arising from squeezing from the middle.

Viola'.

Problem solved.

9. GHoward

GHoward 2,500+ Posts

IF you ever want to be a jerk, take a roll of toothpaste that is, oh, a third full, and has been nicely rolled. Then squeeze all the paste to the bottom of the tube. IT looks funny, too.

10. White Castle

White Castle 100+ Posts

11. A. BETTIK

A. BETTIK 1,000+ Posts

12. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Underneath is backwards, and there is no debate. If there is a printed pattern on the tp, it goes over the top, not underneath. But you are free to use in backwards in your own home, or squeeze your tootpaste in the middle, a clear indication of lack of parental guidance at a young age, IMO.

13. longtex

longtex Guest

Anyone who would put the tp on a roller so that the paper comes over the top has obviously never owned a cat... or a toddler.

EDIT: okay, I didn't mean "owned" a cat. Dogs have owners; cats have staff.

EDIT: okay, okay, I didn't mean "owned" a toddler, I meant "suffered" a toddler.

14. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

I drink from the milk carton

I belch and fart in pulic

I scratch myself (outside of pants) in public

I pick my nose driving down the highway

I pick my nose at work

I cut in front of other cars in the drive through at Taco Bell

15. longtex

longtex Guest

16. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

17. longtex

longtex Guest

18. UTEE

UTEE 1,000+ Posts

My wife squeezes from the middle and I don't like it, so I have my own tube. Problem solved. [​IMG]

19. there was a lengthy thread about 'over or under' with regard to toilet paper and the 'over' contingent pretty much wiped their *** with the 'unders'.

the most irritating thing about toothpaste is if you have 2 tubes going at once and one gets neglected and then when you go for it it has that hardened paste blocking the opening.

20. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

well, you eat at Taco Bell, so that explains the belching and farting.

21. overmaars

overmaars 1,000+ Posts

22. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

Toothpaste pumps resolve such dilemmas. Just sayin'...

For the record, my GF is a middle of the tube squeezer. I mean really... WTF? [​IMG]

23. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

24. longtex

longtex Guest