'I Feel Duped on Climate Change'

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Namewithheld, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. I35

I35 2,500+ Posts

Nays 57
    Present 43
    Yeas 0

Do our politicians not understand the gravity of our situation. We are all going to die in 4,319 Days, 0 hours, 49 minutes, 20 seconds according to the expert AOC. We must approve the New Green Deal. The Government will save us if we give them all our money so they can fix the climate.

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. I35

I35 2,500+ Posts

5. I35

I35 2,500+ Posts

So AOC said she pity’s the people that are mocking her about climate change. She said because of video and cyber technology that our grand kids will one day see the non believers of climate change. Wait....... didn’t she say we will all be dead in 12 years. So why does it matter?

Count down to our destruction. Our days of life count down. 4,310 Days, 01 hours, 4 min, 18 sec.

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  7. Monahorns

Monahorns 1,000+ Posts

Transitioning to 100% renewables will lead to many deaths in the Northern portion of the US. They won't be able to heat their homes without traditional fuel sources.

8. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 1,000+ Posts

I don't know about that. The Northern Libs are blowing enough hot air to keep the temperature relatively moderate in winter months. Plus, Biden spreads a great deal of his body heat around, and the heat from the Media's pants burning should supplant any other energy needs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I35

I35 2,500+ Posts

Our earth has survived 4.5 billion years, yet AOC, Beto, Kamala, Warren, and others predict we have 12 years left unless we vote Democrat. :yikes::smokin::rolleyes1::lmao:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez 10,000+ Posts

So a woman in London has glued her boobs to the street to stop climate change. Link. Yep, nothing weird about these folks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada Liquor Man

OK, everybody walk past her, point and laugh. That's easy.

12. Monahorns

Monahorns 1,000+ Posts

There have been some nutty protests in England over the last couple of weeks. It's a whacked version of the the US student protests demanding something like the Green New Death.

They call themselves Extinction Rebellion. They literally think they are protesting for the existence of humanity. Everybody got to believe something I guess. In this case Neo-pagan apocalyptic cult.

• Like Like x 1
  13. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

"Stranger than fiction"

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

15. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 1,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez 10,000+ Posts

Are they really *******, or have they simply been brainwashed? If I actually thought the world was about to come to an end, I might freak out too. The problem is that large numbers of people are being preached to that we're on the verge of death, and they're panicking. They might be *******, but maybe we should stop drilling alarmism into them.

The bottom line is that these 12-year existence activists are taken far too seriously. Too many media figures and politicians listen to them, when they should be taken about as seriously as the Hale Bopp comet people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 1,000+ Posts

Who is WE, sucker?

• Funny Funny x 1