I had a nightmare last night

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Bernard, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Bernard

Bernard 1,000+ Posts

I dreamt I was in Boulder for a Texas-CU football game. For some unexplained reason though, I was hanging out all day on Saturday with a bunch a people who didn't care at all about attending the game.

A bunch of us ended up in a hotel room and flicked on the TV just in time to see the opening kickoff. My consecutive game streak was about to come to an end at 105. I panicked. I had to get to that game. I didn't have a car. I was begging people to give me a ride to the stadium. I found a cute girl (friend of a friend, but I hadn't met her before that day) who was ready to drive me there, but then I realized I had no money. We'd have to stop and find an ATM. More panic. How would I get tickets? Would there still be scalpers outside so long after kickoff? how will I get into the stadium? More panic.

Then I woke up.

I got out of bed, fired up the PC and booked my flight for Wyoming.

I also took it as a sign that I've been gone from HornFans for too long. I've been away ever since the deletion of a certain epic thread about an illegal investment opprounity involving precious metals. So now I'm back.

Bernard

2. Lat22

Lat22 1,000+ Posts

This is my nightmare:
    Texas beats OU
    Oklahoma State beats Texas
    OU beats Oklahoma State

3. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

4. NebLHAB

NebLHAB 500+ Posts

105?

I know the Mrs and I have been up to 2 several times since graduating.

Paging Scott Wilson...

m/

5. tsquar

tsquar 250+ Posts

You'll be waiting a long while for Senor Wilson on this website...
    Saw him last night at the Longhorn night at Dell Diamond. Had a good time with everyone there and and can't wait for 9/5.

6. allweatherHorn

allweatherHorn 1,000+ Posts

Welcome back, Bernard.

7. Bernard

Bernard 1,000+ Posts

8. Longhorny630

Longhorny630 1,000+ Posts

You sir are my hero. Not for the texans thing, but for the 105.

You and the old guy that I saw at the RRS this year who had a shirt that read "this is my 64th RRS" with the number in tape indicating it keeps on rising.

9. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

Lat22-

I think alot of us have had that nightmare.