I hate am

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by BaylorPilot, Jan 22, 2008.

1. BaylorPilot

BaylorPilot 25+ Posts

Already hearing **** talk from co-workers....looking to vent my hatred on a board that hates them too. Let the hate flow!!!

2. BaylorPilot

BaylorPilot 25+ Posts

oopd thought there was a lang. filter on here...sorry

3. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

There is if you want one. In your control panel.

We don't hate A&M. We pity them. And Baylor, too, come to think of it. Although I guess I'd rather see BU dismantle the Aggies any day.

4. SBGLonghorn

SBGLonghorn 100+ Posts

Welcome to the board BaylorPilot. I certainly share your thoughts on the Aggies. Here's to yall dominating and continuing the Aggies losing streak [​IMG]

5. baylorbear245

baylorbear245 100+ Posts

i'm not worries about aggy at all. k-state is a good team but when you are nationally ranked you dont just let them run up 21 on you....heres to making aggy the doormat of the big 12

6. DAGMAR

DAGMAR 250+ Posts

This is a make or break game for the ags. If they come out flat at home after getting their *** handed to them twice in a row, they are done

7. iamtigerwoods

iamtigerwoods 500+ Posts

Sadly, this is setting up to be just another disappointment in a long line of disappointments for Baylor.

8. BaylorPilot

BaylorPilot 25+ Posts

not a disappointment. honestly i'm not expecting to win and this is not a must win game for us.

9. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

Baylor will win the national championship.

10. IAMEvilBeAr

IAMEvilBeAr 25+ Posts

I like baylor vs aggy on wednesday.

11. if you're a pilot, then surely your aggie co-workers are the attendants. guy attendants are prissy.... or they're the guys who talk to you on the headset when you tell them to check your tires and fill your plane up with gas.

i can't believe they allow aggies around jet fuel.

12. cochamps

cochamps 2,500+ Posts

13. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts