I hate the steelers

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by chango, Feb 6, 2011.

1. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

More than blow u, more than aggy, more than notre dame, more than the yankees ... f**k THE STEELERS

2. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

My most hated

1) OU
    2) Aggy
    3) Steelers
    4) Redskins
    5) Yankees

3. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

It's not in my nature to hate anyone, or anything, but I hope the Packers win.

4. Lake_Travis_Horn

Lake_Travis_Horn 500+ Posts

It's not in my nature to hate anyone or anything either; however, for OU I make an exception.

5. warrior

warrior 2,500+ Posts

I don't hate anyone either but Steelers have won 6 out of 7. 2 damn good teams hopefully it is a good game.

6. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

Well, one of them is protecting Ben's blindside and one them has been anchoring the Steelers 3-4 defense very well for over a decade and both of them wore the burnt orange. I don't hate.

7. Third Coast

Neil O'Donnell is having a rough half for the Steelers. Sorry, I mean Ben Roethlisberger.

8. Third Coast

The Steelers needed that. I too would like to see a competitive game.

9. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

That was a big TD for Pitt, especially if Shields and Woodson are unable to play for GB in the 2nd half.

10. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

Sorry, but somehow I HATE USC more than these teams. Maybe its the fans...then again, if it was purely fan based...TCU would be on the hate list.

11. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

They are not in my top 5 but they made the top 10 for sure. The black eyed peas just made the top 10 [​IMG]

12. Third Coast

Haven't seen them all, but the commercials have been pretty lame. I did like the one Doritos where the guy brought the fish, plant and grandpa back to life.

13. Third Coast

An almost certain TD pass dropped by Jones, a phantom face mask penalty and the Steelers are right back in it.

14. kbrown

kbrown 1,000+ Posts

yea great call on the facemask [​IMG]

15. Bye Week

Bye Week 250+ Posts

I35's list looks pretty solid to me. There has to be a way to shoehorn the Eagles in there too, though, and maybe the Razorbacks...

16. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

Glad the pack won!!!

17. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Halftime show sucked.

HHD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

19. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

20. BRay2244

BRay2244 500+ Posts

I was hoping for Big Casey Hampton to get his 3rd ring tonight. Not only is he a Horn who was on the 1st ever 1996 big XII Champion team, He is a Galveston boy as well. It was a hell of a game though.

21. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Three tries and Ben still hasn't played well in a Super Bowl.

22. baoklhorn

baoklhorn 1,000+ Posts

It bothered me to have to root against the Steelers with four Horns on the team. But 7 titles would make their fans unbearable. I as a Cowboy have not gotton over those late seventies losses to them.

By the way, where was Finley and Sweed. Are they both on IR?

23. My list varies daily but as of this moment

1. Oklahoma (granted it's mainly for football though I hate them so much I just go ahead and root against them in other sports too)
    2. Ohio State
    3. Chicago Cubs
    4. Utah Jazz
    5. K-State

For those five it would take a divine act of God for me to root for them, ever.

Aggy in all sports is a dishonorable mention (layman's terms, not top five but definitely top 10). Lost any respect I might have regained (since I moved out of Texas) for the "12th Man" when they accepted that win last fall in College Station like it was gold. Beating them in basketball a couple weeks ago was a touch of retribution for me personally.

24. OldHippie

OldHippie 2,500+ Posts

I wasn't sure who I would root for when the game started, but I quickly found my favorite and I'm glad the Packers won. No hate for the Steelers because of the Horns on their team, but they have won too many Super Bowls already.

25. EPThorn

EPThorn 500+ Posts

Well they do have 4 longhorns on the roster (Hampton, Scott, Tony Hills, Sweed) as opposed to only Jermichael on GB.

I really dont have a strong opinion on either team so in this game i use the "go for the most longhorns rule".

26. TxnByBirth

TxnByBirth 1,000+ Posts

27. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

Nearly unanimous, Cowboy fans simply cannot root for the Steelers despite the horn count. I wore my throwback Staubach jersey just to help the pack. (yes I realize he never beat the steelers in a SB)

28. Oilfield

Oilfield Guest

As an old Oiler fan it is in my blood to hate the Steelers, but having traveled to Pittsburgh a few times I found it to be a pretty cool town. It is light years better than Philadelphia for example. Hard for me to hate those guys now.

30. HornsForever'93

HornsForever'93 1,000+ Posts

As an Oiler fan, the stealers can burn in hell regardless of how cool a town they live in