I have to stop drinking *DELETED*

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Ignatius, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Ignatius

Ignatius 1,000+ Posts

Post deleted by Ignatius

2. txre

txre 100+ Posts

Prayers for you and your family. My dad got sober thru AA in 1990 and it probably saved his life.

3. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

My prayers are focused on you Brother. You need to address this directly and confront it before it takes a real turn for the worse. Get where you can be surrounded by those who will honestly & earnestly support you during this difficult and challenging period you are about to embark on.

The reward at the end of it all (and I'm not talking about just graduating from rehab) is far more fulfilling than anything that could come out of a bottle. If you're drinking as much as you indicate, the bottle has taken control of you - actually you've surrendered your control to it so much that it now dictates when and how much.

I pray, with the witness of our Almighty Father, that you be bestowed with the Lord's love and strength to step away for the final time. Seek those who are waiting to help you, surrender to them like you have been surrendering to the "drink". Make the determination once and for all what is more important to you and claim it in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit! I pray for your immediate redemption and prophecy your full recovery, for you are forgiven of all sins with the love of the Father. Return to Him, in this life, declare the Lord your Savior and claim your victory. For you are God's son and He is awaiting your return to His loving Grace. I pray this in the name of our Father, his Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Go to your church, temple, mosque, monastery or wherever you can be embraced by God's loving touch. Do it now and do not hesitate. If you would like to reach out, email me.