I just broke up with my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by sasaki, Feb 6, 2005.

1. sasaki

sasaki < 25 Posts

Please do what you can. Even if its just a little. I really need it. thankyou

2. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

Be strong. I am sure God will help lead you to the right person in love even if he leads you back to her.

3. Engelke

Engelke 25+ Posts

Prayers to you and yours. it will work out for the best in the long run

4. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts

I know your pain. God will ease it for you.

Prayers.

5. LittleHornChick

LittleHornChick 100+ Posts

sending up a little prayer for ya...

6. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

I will pray for her.

7. TexanByChoice

TexanByChoice 250+ Posts

^ Do us all a favor and never post here again. (Anonymous)

Things will get better, I know it sucks to hear that, but it's true.

Stay strong man. [​IMG]

8. sorry to hear that sasaki. sure we all know what you're going through.. time, my friend. just takes time. God bless.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its Okay my friend I'm going thru the same

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i just broke up with my gf,

it aches because now im really starting to regret it....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just broke up with my girlfriend, and now I'm feeling lonely and all my friends are doing something Friday night. Which is best for blotting out thoughts of girlfriend; watching movies, playing video games, reading a book, or listening to talk radio?

12. longhornbell

longhornbell 100+ Posts

Prayers for you. In the moment, it is hard to understand His Plan. Trust that this is what is meant to be.

13. longhorn1022

longhorn1022 < 25 Posts

Dude, there are soo many women out there. Don't sweet it. Just when you think you found the "right" one. theres always a girl that manages to capture a guys heart and things change. Happens all the time. It hurts, i know, expecially if she meant a lot to you..however, i do not understand, why did you break up with her?? I would have understood if it was the other way around. Regardless, good luck in the future.[​IMG]

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what does it mean when you finish kissing your girlfriend for 5 mins straight and you know it went well you gave it all you got and right when your finished she looks at you and grabs your again and starts kissing you???? does that mean your a good kisser or that she just really likes you a lot?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea its verry hard my girlfriend just broke up with me through a txt message becasue we had a fight ah well by the time anyone has read this ill be long gone just thought id search the net for anyone else who feels like me 15 years and im done peace !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey man I'm there right now as well. I know it was a mistake but now it is in her hands, and I've done all I could do to try and get her back. I don't know if I'm supposed to move on with my life or keep waiting. I probably need to start moving on, but it is much easier said than done. Anyways I will definately pray for you because I know it sucks more than you ever imagined.

17. BobbleBobby

BobbleBobby < 25 Posts

I'm the one, directly above, who is trying to decide if I am moving on or not. Don't want to be anonomous.
    Hook'em

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man, i just broke up with my gf too... over txt.... but still... prayers for u...

19. kgp

kgp 1,000+ Posts

Until we marry the one He has chosen for us, something is missing from our lives. It is especially painful after each time we realize someone might not have been the one. Trust that God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and loves you more than you know how to love yourself. Keep your faith in Him, and one day He will bring you joy to drive all sorrow from your heart. All of you heartbroken are in my prayers.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also broke up with my girlfriend about a month ago. 4 days after Christmas. Just bought her jewelry and everything. Now if it wasn't a bad break up. there is always the chance that she just needed space. But if it was on bad terms. Just move on. God still loves you and don't forget that. I pray on my way to work every morning and I feel his touch and I feel him with me each morning. The lord will not take anything away from you and not leave another door for you to open. I will pray for you my brother. Just know you are not alone. We all must be strong for one another. Focus now on your goals and focus on yourself.

21. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you no if u broke up with your girlfriend then she isnt the one that god intened you to be with. but rember it will work its self out in the end so just keep it strong brother peace [​IMG]

22. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well i bet you lot havent been going out with your girlfreind for 8 years! i miss her you guys
    [​IMG]

23. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

easy man. even i broke up with my girl last week. it hurts. but things happen.

smile

24. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suck it up *****.

25. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sasaki man I know im postin this like over a year after your break up, but I guess its just Luck, I broak up with my girlfrined last night, I came lookin on google and was directed to this page, Belive you me it is TOUGH, its not easy, this is the 2d time i go through this. Last time It was well over a year tell I met some one ells and moved on. Now god knows how long especially that we V Been datein for well over 2 years and were that close to getting married I though it woudl be better if i Broak up, just felt like i had to do it. and some of the ppl that posted that god's with us are true. You can really feel it that hes helping you through these tough times. I guess its all about time after all. you just need to give it some time
    Good speed PPL

26. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude i know how it feels. I just broke up with my girlfriend and it feels terrible. But deep down i know that this wouldn't have happened if God hadn't planned it. I know it will work for the best and it will work out for you too.

God Bless

27. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I hate this feeling of emptyness and the unknown [​IMG] I'm so not looking forward to the future

28. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this might be an old post, but i just broke up with my girl too. Long story short, we have been going out for about two years now. It was one heck of a ride. We had so many ups and downs, it was true love. I still love her, but we argued wayy to much, we would fight every opportunity we got. I love her dearly, i pray for her every day that god will always be by her side and watch over her, because i know she has a wonderful heart, just that we didnt match. I pray for all of you that go through this, and please pray for me too. thanks
    p.s it feels like im the only one going through this, is this normal?

29. BobbleBobby

BobbleBobby < 25 Posts

I will pray for her.

Seriously dude that's not cool.

Good luck man,it's an extremely tough process but eventually you will move on a begin a new life without her.

30. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi everyone, My name is Matthew, I am 17 Years old, and Live in Melbourne Australia. This Tuesday, My partner Megan aged 17, had told me that she wanted to break up with me. After 15 and a half Months, this is where it had ended. At the start of the relationship, everything was absolutely incredible. We were so tolerant of each other, and absolutely adored one another.

We knew each other for just over a month before starting a relationship. Everything came together like a puzzle. It was absolutely amazing. No matter what we were doing, We were always happy, and never bored. We had so much fun together, we would look into each others eyes, and smile.

But then the first problem comes along. Usually its a little dis- agreement which passes within a minute or so. Usually you don't remember your first problems but yeah. It went away. Then another problem comes along, slightly bigger. Almost like a snowball rolling down an ice mountain, it gets bigger with every rotation.

And 89 % of the problems that were caused were because of me i believe. For example, One time, Megan had to work. We had made plans prior to it, But she couldn't refuse work. She was getting double time an a half, and would of made her happy to receive such a large sum of money. All though, My emotions got in the way.

I did not understand that she had to work that day, I wanted to see her so much, and i was upset that I couldn't see her, So my upset turn to anger, and i started to feel angry. After a very big argument, I let go of my stubbornness, and finally said: " I'm sorry, I should of understood that you have to work." I had made so many mistakes due to being stubborn, that i had said sorry too much, and had been forgiven way too much. Until she had finally said, "I don't want you to say it anymore, I just want you to show that you are sorry."

You see, it's my stubborn side that caused these mistakes. That was one concept, I was too stubborn. Another reason was that I was very immature a lot of the time. I am aware that its OK to be immature, but not at the wrong times. Thats where i did not know at what stages to muck around.

Another problem is that i would get frustrated sometimes when she was upset about something.

She was questioning whether to break up with me for some time now. She had told me this Tuesday, that she had felt this way for about 2 months. Every time a think of all the fun we have had together, I just pause, and go quiet. It starts to eat me up inside again, after trying to forget about everything, I remember again eventually, and it strikes me back even worse. We had our own song Far Away By Nikelback. I started listening to it yesterday, and i got 10 seconds in to the song, and I had to stop it, because it reminded me of her, and it upset me even more.

I was her first boyfriend ever. At the start, i thought that she would never want to do anything sexual with me. But it felt like to me somehow that she has had a boyfriend previously, Knowing that she hadn't, it just felt like she had. There are a lot of sleazy guys out there just looking for sex, and I don't want her to fall into a trap with one of them, and get hurt again, or even raped.

After 15 months, everything is gone. Only painful memories. I still lye awake at night until i cry myself to sleep. When I cry, I cry so much, that i get headaches from squinting my eyes so much. It almost feels like i am becoming de-hydrated from crying too much. This pain is killing me, I have an emptiness in my heart, and my stomach hurts. We are still friends though.

I miss her so much. I miss how it was when we were together.

Thank you for reading such a long post.