I want to be

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by GHOST HORN, Apr 25, 2007.

1. GHOST HORN

GHOST HORN 100+ Posts

i am quitting smoking and drinking NOW - i NEED PRAYERS.

have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King?" there is a scene where Simba looks into the water and sees a reflection of his father and a voice states, "You are greater, than what you have become"

that is how i feel. i have kicked *** for most of my life and even though i have done above avg. for the past 7-10 years, i know i am greater than what i have become.

i blame too much partying and not enough focusness on delivering on dreams that are in my mind.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

and "yes" the typical male, i know i have health issues, but refuse to go to a doctor.

PRAY for ME and my FAMILY (which includes hornfans).

I appreciate it and i know it will make a difference. [​IMG]

i really do need your prayers and thank you if you do pray for me.

2. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

Many prayers and best of luck. you can control your won destiny ~

3. longhornbell

longhornbell 100+ Posts

Wow. This is so close to home. My brother-in-law visited this past week. He is dealing with health issues that he has ignored in favor of drinking for years. It has come down to a choice for him that he must make now. I am praying for you both. God Bless.

4. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

GH- prayers....now go and do what WE know you have the strength to do... [​IMG]

5. GHOST HORN

GHOST HORN 100+ Posts

thanks for the prayers, i have had the BEST month EVER in my job. i know money doesn't answer all of ones problems, but i had bills out the wazoooooooo. i have managed to make over $40,000 in the past 30 days (commissions - not all may come thru).

of course, more than half goes to bills and most of the other half goes to my uncle Sam, but i really needed to rebound from where i was.

i visited my cousin who left for iraq yesterday, 2 months ago i would have been an *** and said i was too busy. driving 3 hours to and 3 hours back was the least of my sacrifice. the gain was indelible. (houston to ft.hood)

i still have to remain focused on being a better me.

6. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

You can do this! [​IMG]

7. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

MORE PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

8. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

[​IMG] prayers extended. [​IMG]