If you want something to be upset about...

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by alden, Feb 13, 2009.

1. alden

alden 1,000+ Posts

2. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Wow. Just ... wow. Shameful.

I'm glad I'm not a kid in that part of Pennsylvania.

3. llanoflash

llanoflash 25+ Posts

that is friggin crazy. sounds like an after-school special movie plot.

4. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

It took quite a bit of searching, (which should be all the hint you need), to determine the party affiliation of both of the judges.

Any guesses?

5. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

6. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

7. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

Just one of many reasons why private prisons are horrible public policy. When there's a profit motive to put people in jail, there's a motive to pay somebody to send them there.

8. Summerof79

Summerof79 2,500+ Posts

Yeah I heard about those slime bag judges the other day. Examples like this is why our system of law should err on the side of caution. (even thoght sometimes that has bad results too).

I also think 87 months is ******* light for these scumbags. Think of getting 3 months in jail for giving someone a black eye?

The damage they did to these kids so they could pocket cash ought to be more in the 20 year range. I can only imagine the horror of some of these kids who actually believed in the justice System when they stepped into court, when they were led out in shackes so the judge could back little extra coin.

Hell I almost think they should be executed.

9. Summerof79

Summerof79 2,500+ Posts

IRC- wasn't hard to find for me, first article I looked opened on google. One is a Dem so I assume the other is a Dem from your post. Execute their asses. What would you do to a person on the outside that wrongfully imprisoned say 100 teenagers for 3 months at a time? Ok maybe execute is a bit strong.. but not by much... actually f**k them, execute them so the guys that sell the meds for executions can make a little profit as well.

10. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Party affiliation is not even relevant in this situation.

I saw we bring back Draw and Quartering people, or lock them in stockades for the townspeople to throw rotten vegetables and fruit at......We might have an idea for the Gitmo Terrorists?

11. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

12. DigglerontheHoof

DigglerontheHoof 1,000+ Posts

13. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

Of course it's not relevant.

They're Democrats.

14. DFWAg

DFWAg 1,000+ Posts

Wherever they end up, I hope it truly is a "Federal pound me in the ***" prison.

15. bozo_casanova

Partisanship rots the brain, IRC.

16. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

17. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

Yea, majorwhiteapples is a big lib Dem. You've found him out.

18. alden

alden 1,000+ Posts

19. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

20. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

IRC, LMHO

21. bozo_casanova