im fed up - finally had it

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by CaptainEd, Jan 26, 2008.

1. CaptainEd

CaptainEd 1,000+ Posts

You know the Samsung HDTV commercial about football replays? You know the fuckstick at the end who does the cotton-eyed joe in front of the TV without his friends severely beating him?

I am 100% positive that, given the opportunity, I would punch him in the throat.

Pay particular attention next time so I'm not the only person annoyed by him. Thanks.

2. Hornit

Hornit 100+ Posts

I'm with you. He pisses me off too.

3. Knoxville-Horn

Knoxville-Horn 1,000+ Posts

Awesome. My irrational hatred of the guy kept the feelings inside of me. I feel a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

4. Agent007

Agent007 250+ Posts

Link to youtube?

5. Knoxville-Horn

If you really want to jump through a screen and punch someone....here you go.
    The Link

6. Knoxville-Horn

Or, if that doesn't do it for you, you could try this...
    The Link

[​IMG]

7. 2farfromhome

2farfromhome 25+ Posts

The thing that really gets me about that, is that he gets up and starts dancing because the call was challenged. Can you imagine how big a douche bag he would be if his team scored?

8. LITNIN HORN

LITNIN HORN 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

yeah...that Beyonce commercial makes me want to punch her alright.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

Eh... not that big a deal to me, but then I guess I haven't seen that commercial as often as some of you probably have.

Now, the one that's buggin' me is the one where the guy comes over to a football watching event & is a total moron, stands in front of the TV, wants to switch over to some kind of dog or cat judging show... I don't even know whose commercial it is.

All I know is I'd pour the dregs of a beer on his head, apply an Atomic Wedgie, then kick him down a flight of stairs to a waiting cab.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. CaptainEd

CaptainEd 1,000+ Posts

That guy, and that commercial, are designed to annoy. This douche just sticks out.

11. HornsN04

HornsN04 500+ Posts

Put me on the list of people that hates that guy and that commercial.

12. DLev

DLev 250+ Posts

Yeah, I've wanted to snap his scrawny neck for a while.

13. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

Am I the only one that thinks of GOO when I see that guy "dance"?

14. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

his friends kind of give him a look at the end as he stops.. i think they want to punch him too

15. KaiserSoze

KaiserSoze 250+ Posts

16. Bookman

Bookman 1,000+ Posts

17. utmck

utmck 500+ Posts

I'm with everyone else on here, but my question is why would the people making the commercial think that he should celebrate in that fashion, wouldn't high-fiving be more appropriate and more likely?

18. ERhine

ERhine 250+ Posts

I'd never noticed that before.

19. Agent K

Agent K < 25 Posts

that's not even close to the cotton eyed joe.

20. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay 500+ Posts

Amazingly, I've somehow been spared from this commercial until this thread. I'm not sure how, but I'd never seen it before.

Howver, I do concur on the high level of douchebaggery of that guy.

Now, Beyonce -- I could watch her anytime.

21. CaptainEd

CaptainEd 1,000+ Posts

22. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

Just to be clear, everyone is hating on the move and not the enthusiasm, right? Because when VY crossed that goalline I was flippin' nuts.

23. RoundhouseKick

RoundhouseKick 250+ Posts

Beyonce's "dancing" needs a serious upgrade. Reminds me of an epileptic penguin.

24. S197HQQKEM

S197HQQKEM 500+ Posts

when executed correctly, the cotton eye joe is NOT a douchemove.

that guy's dancing looks more like the gaytacular jackassery that travolta executes in Urban Wankboy, a totally unrealistic movie, cause if anybody had pulled that **** at Gilleys for real he would have been beaten to a bloody pulp by the other patrons and dumped in the shipchannel.

now back to the OP subject, that kind of jackassery is why we have tasers and waterboarding.

25. CaptainEd

CaptainEd 1,000+ Posts

26. Agent K

Agent K < 25 Posts

Ed,

the cotton eyed joe is actually awesome.

27. Knoxville-Horn

For some reason, this thread reminds me of the douches at Oklahoma St. that do the stupid arm motions or whatever they're doing to Zombie Nation. [​IMG]

28. ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja 100+ Posts

29. Xminus6

Xminus6 500+ Posts

30. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

The world would be a much better place if no one ever did the Cotton Eyed Joe, The Chicken Dance or any form of line dancing ever again.