IMO, the Fix is in

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by OrangeShogun, Oct 12, 2020.

1. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

All of them are unclean, unfair and manipulated to some degree, which is why I declined to put on one of those I Voted stickers after casting my ballot in the mayoral race this morning.

I also agree with many of the issues the south advocated in the so called civil war. Doesn't mean I don't think they lost in spite of their bravery and gallantry

I should have won is not proof that one did. Trump lost. Time to stop the temper tantrums and get ready for the next go around.

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I just saw a CNN comprehensive report on how election machines can be hacked and votes can easily be changed. Complete strangers who were savy were able to hack and change votes in an hour.'
    The CNN reporter said this needed to be addressed and that people who denied this could happen were deluding themselves

3. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

I really don't get how some people on here can still say this election was all above-board and Trump is a sore loser and let's just move on. There are some really disturbing things that happened here, it's clear as day, with video even in some cases. Putting a stop to this BS is way more important than Trump winning.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Right PE
    If CNN is admitting it that makes it hard for the haters to keep pretending,

5. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

What I find most shocking is that people still watch CNN.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

The Maury Povich show still airs, and this surprises you? Lol

7. 4th_floor

At least Maury Povich is mostly believable.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I'm pretty certain if Trump had won the MSM narrative would have been election fraud. That's why CNN and the other liberal outlets were attacking election integrity before the election and have kept quiet since we now have evidence of everything they had reported could happen. The MSM is now saying Trump is pushing conspiracy theories over things they were reporting as fact just a few months ago.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The same people who are now saying you should trust the integrity of the 2020 election, are the same people who said --

-The Steele Dossier was real
    -The protests were peaceful
    -The Hunter Biden story was Russian disinformation

It's the same people

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

If Trump won EC while losing popular vote by 4%, the proverbial **** would have hit the fan. It would be way more than just election fraud, but election interference, vote suppression, etc.

11. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Let's be clear. They were attacking the pre-efforts by the Trump campaign to muck up the works. Odd changes to the postal system, urinating all over mail in ballots (except for in states where he wanted it to be successful), pressing that the election needed to be decided that day, certainly being behind the states NOT allowing pre-canvassing. Just a pure poop show that he was hoping to muck up the works enough to get it to SCOTUS. That's why ACB was rushed in pre-election. It's like Boo Blake running the wishbone and not understanding why it's not working.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Didn't that basically happen 4 years ago?

13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

bubba?
    "They were attacking the pre-efforts by the Trump campaign to muck up the works."
    Who is they?

14. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

And HRC conceded the evening of the election THEN let the legal stuff play out (e.g. funded Jill Stein's Wisconsin recount).

15. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

1-58. Migrating toward the Washington Generals.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  16. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Because he orders DNA testing before he says, "you're the daddy."

17. Seattle Husker

One of the Kraken's "experts". This was one of the redacted names that the Kraken's team accidentally left in the header information in the file.

Sidney Powell’s ‘Military Intelligence Expert’ Witness Was Actually an Army Mechanic Who Never Worked in Military Intelligence: Report

According to official military records, he enrolled in the course but never completed it. It should be noted that this gentleman was also Pete Session's expert when he claimed fraud when he lost in 2018.

18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

20. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

The fundraising continues.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It will not cease. That's the reason for this whole scam.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. 4th_floor

• Like Like x 1
  24. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Why?

25. 4th_floor

I was making fun of your previous post.

26. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

The one about Alex Jones saying President Elect Biden would be "removed one way or another" from being sworn in?

27. Seattle Husker

28. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

Sidney Powell ain't done:

29. Seattle Husker

LOL. Everything Sidney Powell has touted so far has amounted to nothing. She's the carnival barker at a roadside show that touts a "ferocious beast" then out walks a common housecat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Why would anyone believe anything that woman said?

• Agree Agree x 2