Impeachment

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by mchammer, Sep 24, 2019.

1. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

There is no compromise from the Left.

1) Reparations
    2) Hatred of the national anthem and flag
    3) Open borders
    4) Destruction of the fossil fuel industry
    5) White privilege campaign

These things ARE Liberalism. There is no doubt and I'm banging the drum. It is INDISPUTABLE that the power elite on the Left is full speed ahead and the will use Joe Biden AS THE DICTATOR (which is so sick because that is what they accuse Trump of being) to make laws.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

If there were even 20% of the media and Hollywood who were objective this crap would stop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

He looked like me if I had got to sit in a luxury box on the second Saturday of October 2000 watching 63-7.

4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You have some things you need to go work out.

No serious person is talking reparations to my knowledge.
    We need to migrate away from dependence on oil. The keystone pipeline shipped tarry oil to refineries to be sent to China (at least to my knowledge)
    No one I know wants open borders.
    We like the anthem and the flag. We just think taking a knee is a step above beating a cop to death with the flag. Because, you know, blue lives matter.
    i’m mostly white and only partly offended by your privilege comment. :)

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Believe it or not, I've literally never watched the Texas - OU game.

6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't know any people who want open borders. I know a lot of politicians and wealthy businesses interests that do.

7. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

No. I don't have anything to work out and I'm not impressed with your attempts to question my thought process. If you've looked at my links, it's all over the place. There is NOTHING to stop Liberals at this point. The intimidation factor is huge. You don't want to confront it. It is very real and it's not a conspiracy theory. I can't believe you can't see the political momentum.

People in power (LIBERALS) have no ability at all to draw the line. They want it all. It's so obvious.

Nobody I know wants people beaten by cops. The use of kneeling for the flag is a huge tactical error. They are asking people to choose between the #BLM cause (which has so many radicals but I guess you don't see it) and the one time people can love their country. It's a red herring to say those who stand for the anthem are in favor of black people being murdered in cold blood. I'm not impressed with that argument either.

The article I posted about the NBA playing the anthem was attacked by a black columnist and I believe his thoughts are mainstream. It's unbelievable how the anthem is seen as a bad thing and Liberals did this.

The white privilege campaign is a clear political tool to redistribute wealth. Again, I can't help you if you refuse to acknowledge this. They are beating people down with guilt. To what end? It's not about being offended. I'm not in the least. It's the precursor to reparations. You have to make people WILLING to give their money away.

That's what they are doing. They are not the sweet loving people you wish to believe they are. The Liberal elite are more ruthless than Trump.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  8. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

You're definitely right about that. Definitely no serious are people talking about it, only 99% of all liberals.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

All Liberals think this way. There is no middle ground. A Democrat sees the danger in the totalitarianism, hatred, anger and willingness to cancel people out. The unity talks are a joke. They are ruthless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Not sure which is worse. This drivel or the fact that you stated you have never watched a Texas-OU game. Yet, you're on a Longhorn board to discuss politics with a group of people who seem to mostly think that statement right there is insane.

WTF.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  11. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Compost: No serious person is talking reparations to my knowledge.
    Reply: HR-40 got a committee hearing. Sounds at least a little serious.

Compost: We need to migrate away from dependence on oil. The keystone pipeline shipped tarry oil to refineries to be sent to China (at least to my knowledge)

Reply: It's likely that some of this oil would travel the pipeline to be shipped to China. I have not heard this and think it would be a small fraction. But I know that heavy oil is needed in many US refineries that are designed to process it. The refineries were modified when we were dependent on Venezuelan crude imports. Canadian heavy oil replaces these imports. Without the pipeline, oil transport by truck and rail will continue. Even someone with limited knowledge should be able to understand that pipeline transport is far safer and environmentally friendlier than loading hundreds of thousands of rail cars and trucks every year and driving them over thousands of miles and unloading them at the refineries.

Compost: No one I know wants open borders.
    Reply: Any dems support defunding ICE? Any dems support amnesty? Do you know any real people?

• Like Like x 4
  12. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The point I'm making is this; there are political solutions and solutions of the heart. I have NO CONFIDENCE in Liberal politicians. They will use anything to further their power. They have no desire to share power and compromise. They are going to use GOVERNMENT POWER vested in an ENTRENCHED and UNACCOUNTABLE BUREACRACY to dominate our lives with compliance or else. Block captains as they have in Cuba now exist online everywhere. This is the ruthless ness of absolute power.

That is what I am talking about.

What I would like to talk about is how we can somehow get together with reasonable people who are willing to hold the police as accountable as we wish to hold our politicians. You would think it not to be so difficult. But the over-reach is killing any chance for reconciliation. We are being made to bear the responsibility of the past. Revenge is apparently the answer and not love as preached by Dr. King and sung by Marvin Gaye. Sure, it sounds like kumbaya and that might be shocking to someone coming across as a Conservative. But my conservatism is 100% built around the idea that Joe Biden is a lawless President and that our checks and balances are being threatened. But I am a Democrat. I am in favor of so many things that are about true freedom and not about totalitarianism.

I am against the Liberal establishment. Totally.

I am in favor of love.

13. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The term open borders is an amalgamation of 1) No Wall 2) Abolishment of ICE 3) Benefits for illegals 4) Sanctuary cities 5) Screams of racism.

Go to South Texas and talk to ranchers in person. When an illegal alien crosses they are committing several crimes; illegal immigration, tresapassing, property damage and the fear that one may encounter them. They are being enable by coyotes. It's BAD.

Not one Liberal gives a damn about it.

Open borders? Yeah... that's it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. horninchicago

People who are seemingly concerned about one pipeline when there are thousands that operate safely are pretty hilarious.

The Dem powers that be will claim it saves the environment. But, they don't care about the environments in other countries. Or, worse, they are saying other countries can do it better and safer. But, if it's the environment, it puts a hole in the global aspect of global warming.

Bunch of morons.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

On top of that accusing Trump of lying and getting Congress to do something illegal takes the cake. Good grief.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Anyone who doesn't understand why crowds cheer when Trump calls the MSM "the enemy of the people" should watch that clip.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I don't think Federal Law enforcement waits around for the President to tell them to do their job.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

The best part is that after mentally masturbating over an issue internally, they then propagate it and declare the debate is over.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

And anybody who thinks differently is a conspiracy theorist. They did this with FBI malfeasance, Hunter's laptop and now with election fraud. Don't believe your lying eyes and believe us!

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Is the VP of the US joking about killing Mike Pence and President Trump incitement to violence?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  22. horninchicago

Ellen is a hypocrite C.U.N.T.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  23. horninchicago

Was that recent or when Sessions was still AG? Either way, how is it acceptable and funny. But, Ellen said she would never allow Trump on her show.

What if I tweeted the same "joke" about either of those ******* not coming off the elevator alive? What would happen to me?

24. horninchicago

Rethinking this, it would be hilarious if she was the one who didn't make it out alive.

I see the tweet is from Aug. 2020, so guessing this was from 2017 or so. Sitting Senator being asked, first of all, such a ******** question, and then giving that answer.

There's your Veep, Biden voters. Live it up, people with stupid ideals. (Have to be careful here to attack ideals and not the Biden voters themselves)

25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They don't, but he can definitely direct them as he did in Portland (and rightly so).

26. horninchicago

Holy hell, anyone who reads the speech or saw it cannot possibly, if being honest, believe Trump is at any fault. Anyone who does just has no credibility. Wow.

• Agree Agree x 2
  27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I was invited to come here for a specific discussion and decided to stick around, because I enjoyed it. You don't see me on the football threads, and when college football comes up, I'm generally critical of it.

28. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

To claim this impeachment is about a single speech is not only disingenuous but some clearly aren't following the impeachment trial.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Now we know one way in which OUBubba is better than Deez.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1