Impeachment

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by mchammer, Sep 24, 2019.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

A. Anyone who can look at the George Floyd case and defend it aint my kind of people.
    B. THIS FRONT PAGE. Not the print media.
    C. Only distorted facts matter. I makes more sense in the original German, lugenpresse. You people are going to go down with that despicable human.

• poop poop x 1
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Using highly edited vids as "evudence" is dirty tactics.
    Entering into testimony a statement attributed to a Republican Senator
    that later has to be withdrawn from the record because it was a lie is dirty tactics
    Pretending that President Trump used inciting language whike ignoring Dem pols use of same language isn't dirty so much as despicable hypocrisy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Yep, I have seen the video leading up to the Floyd death. He was high on fentanyl that would likely kill an elephant. He fought the cops getting into the car. Etc., etc.

Guess I ain't your kind of people.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  4. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Nobody has defended the optics of the Floyd case. What HAS been the subject of efforts to uphold is the rule of law and the fact that the proper review of the case will not support murder in a case where the deceased was in a cardiac emergency by virtue of having previously ingested a lethal amount of fentanyl and also had methamphetamine in the system. That combo sounds like the modern day version of what killed John Belushi.

The autopsies corroborate that there was no damage to the larynx and there was no petechiae, which tends to negate the assertions that the knee caused him not to be able to breathe.

You seem to want a conviction for murder, due process be damned. Ditto with the Senate hearing on the impeachment issues.

And speaking of the Senate hearing...it is peculiar how a body that has spent so much time discussing and demonizing some of the crazed loons that make up QAnon wants us to NOW believe that those same crazed loons are somehow sane and believable when they claim that Donald Trump told them to breach the Capitol complex...

• Like Like x 3
  5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

hic
    I always thought you were kinda ok
    But not being Bubba's kind of people means you are :trophy:

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

7. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I thought we'd already litigated that issue... ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

:lmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The guy who follows the party that protected domestic terrorists when cities were burning now thinks he gets to tell us who are the "despicable" people.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

At least he has moved up to referring to us as human...maybe in another decade, there will be an acknowledgement that we were actually CORRECT humans.

• Like Like x 2
  11. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Interesting article Theii. Hard to buy the comment about drugs not playing a part in his death when you take a look at the report printout. Those levels would take out 99.9% of any living human.

12. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

That plus heart disease.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Wait, I forgot he was also Covid positive. There ya go.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

18. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

You certainly aren't my kind of people, that's for sure. My kind of people have character, values, moral honestly. They also know reality from fantasy. While the actions against George Floyd were certainly improper, the police treat white people the same and worse every day in this country and you don't hear a thing about it. I certainly can read Chauvin, what race the person was didn't mean a damn thing to him. There are still cops that crave the power a badge gives them.

I've even had my own experience for doing nothing but driving in a small town with an out of state license plate. If have friends went through something similar as Floyd just for looking like they didn't belong in the neighborhood.

• Like Like x 2
  19. horninchicago

I've seen you. I'd pull you over too.

:fiestanana:

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So I don't have character, values, or moral honesty?

Devastating!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Run Pincher can tell who is racist or not just by looking at them. :coolnana:

22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

23. horninchicago

Anyone who isn't a liar, see I'll just say it, knows this is the truth. But, we have liars here.

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Didn't state that, but you obviously have no reading comprehension skills. I can tell an officer on a power trip in about 2 sec. That has nothing to do with race. But of course some have to make everything about race. It just shows what type a person they are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It was great to see those despicable lawyers defend despicable President Trump. Showing the whole vids Dems edited and then showing a long vid showing all the Dems using the same language as President Trump over and over and over made me laugh.
    I used to call myself a deplorable but now I can add despicable.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  27. horninchicago

I have a brother in law who is a cop. Has told me on more than one occasion that the more someone argues or cops an attitude, the more he will write them up for. Nothing to do with skin color. I feel certain he voted Biden.

• Like Like x 1
  28. horninchicago

Ahem. Deplorable. Thanks very much.

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Incitement to violence?

• Winner Winner x 2
  30. horninchicago

Chris Wallace said the defense video of Dem "fight" montage was not the same as what Trump said and meant.

Wow. He's such a horrible person.

• poop poop x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1