Impeachment

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by mchammer, Sep 24, 2019.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Wallace is fair and balanced.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  3. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

That may be the dumbest thing you have said. C'mon, man!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

5. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Remember. CNN has been caught lying about Trump collusion for 4 years. They always quoted anonymous sources. Just like the new article. Why should I think they are just now telling the truth?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You are massively full of **** on this. And even worse, you're a disingenuous tool for raising the "point" of the Capitol rioters abusing police officers as a weapon against the Right generally on law enforcement.

Here's the big difference, which only an idiot or a dishonest fraud (or someone from Oklahoma) wouldn't know. Nobody or virtually nobody on the Right has defended or rationalized the Capitol rioters' attacks on the Capitol police. @horninchicago hasn't done it. @Garmel hasn't done it. @Horn6721 hasn't done it. I think they're wrong about impeaching Trump, but they haven't defended anyone attacking the police. To suggest they have is ridiculous on its face and beneath even you. It's about the worst case of political gaslighting I've ever seen.

On the flip side, we spent about five months of 2020 listening to people like you, the entire political media, and many (more than not) Democratic politicians to varying degrees defend, rationalize, justify, ignore, or diminish the significance of physical attacks on police officers and thousands of innocent people and their property. They sometimes gave the obligatory "we condemn the violence" remark, but it was in the context of saying how bad police officers are and how bad America is. Then suddenly after months of slandering the police and your country based on something that was no more real than Trump's claims of the election being stolen, you all suddenly give a **** and get self-righteous about a few cops being abused. If anyone has no credibility on caring about the cops, it's you and your people. And it's a blowout. It's not even a close call, because you all tied yourselves to the rioters 1000 times more than Republicans have aligned themselves with the Capitol rioters. Hell, Kamala Harris helped raise fuckin bail money for these people.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

McCarthy should absolutely be called as a witness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Looks like Cocaine Mitch will vote to acquit.

9. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Dishonest fraud and hypocrite I think is appropriate. I don't usually believe people who have the type of views displayed are idiots. They are often very smart, but lack the common sense of the analytical skills to take a deep dive and truly understand real root causes.

Yes, I stated the lack of character this poster displays and was questioned about that. What I've discovered through many years and thousands of interactions is that liberals can be very friendly on the surface, but when adversity strikes they become the tortoise and it's someone else's fault. And certainly when someone doesn't agree with them they attack.

With conservatives it's been the opposite. They sometimes will appear very rough, uninviting at first, but adversity strikes they are there right beside you to weather the storm with you. That's true character. No blame, humble enough to admit they made mistakes, and there to resolve the crisis together.

I also think that's why the statistics show conservatives give both time and money to help the disadvantaged at twice the rate as liberals. A true giving caring person who wants all people to have a fair chance in life is usually a conservative person.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Hot Hot x 2
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  12. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

This is a winning shot.

• Like Like x 1
  13. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

while the blue meanies are at work pouring calumny on the recent ex president for the sheer joy of it, the latest Lunatic in Chief is unveiling policies that are going to be more destructive by far than the rioting tourists of January 6.

For example, the immigration policies being rolled out are going to make the follies of the previous loonies look comparatively benign. Let a lot of the folks currently cooling their jets in Mexico come across while their interminable appeals for sanctuary are administered by the lolling idiots of the federal bureaucracy. Wonder what they will be doing to support themselves while they wait----waits that are likely to exceed in duration the average capital punishment appeal.

The congressional black Caucus is demanding that the expulsion of Haitians for reasons of illegal entry (they have no documents!!) should be stopped because they are being deported to.......Haiti!!!! Which is one of those s******e countries.

The criminal justice reforms are going to result in much shorter sentences for the nice people who are importing undocumenteds, selling large amounts of meth and other beneficial drugs, and engaging in gang activities of all sorts.

Once these worthies are released they will no doubt go to work in altruistic enterprises rather than pursue their old ways------unless they don't. The gangs have their own ideas of how rehab should work.

I will be glad when the blues tire of beating on fallen Trump and let him withdraw to his cave to wallow in self pity. Then we can get on with the job of pointing out the latest Lunatic in Charge's cascading follies.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

huis
    Some good points. The thousands of illegals flooding in thanks to SloJoe should concern all including the libs on here.
    They have been strangely silent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

16. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Not long ago, I would have taken this story as fact. But now I question the motives of the media and the FBI.
    What's an assault rifle?
    Seven total guns? Oh my! Clearly a terrorist. Wonder why the other six guns were registered?
    QAnon is the boogie man for soccer moms. Just to be clear, antifa does not exist, but qanon is a terror group. Too bad about all of those cities destroyed by the evil qanon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I didn’t read it all. That said, anything short of holding trump accountable is tacit approval.

18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Unless there are major facts missing they arrested him for thoughts. Apparently He was not in Washington .

20. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Liar...you read it all twice...then decided you had no defense.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Save Herman!

Sooners hated to see Tom go. As a Dem I want trump held accountable but the best outcome is for this to continue to split your party. The conservatives v, the anti democracy authoritarians who are protecting the financial interests of billionaires.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  22. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Isn't it interesting how Libs fantasize about the results of their stupidity?

Here's a little food for thought; why do you think big tech and big business support Libs with donations?

23. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So Trump was acquited by the Senate.
    I am sure the Dems are aready working on another bs move.
    Wonder if they actually will try the 14th Amendment
    Hate is so destructive but Dems can't see that.

24. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Trump wins again!

If the Libs had any credibility whatsoever, they may have had a chance to win that trial. However, their actions will always be tainted by their incessant idiocy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Speaking of the 14th Amedment which was to keep Leaders in the Confederacy from holding federal office.
    Biden voted to absolve both Lee and Davis, who oversaw a real insurrection.

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

No, it isn't. That's a ******** false binary.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

One thing we can all agree on that is obvious from this mess -- they are really afraid of the prospect of Trump running again

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  29. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Any other time I would say the 14th Amendment would be asinine, but the Dems have proven to be not only that but insane. Literally, they are evil doers, IMO.

• Agree Agree x 3
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1