In Exactly 30 Days From Now ...

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Barton Hills, Jan 23, 2008.

1. cochamps

cochamps 2,500+ Posts

F the Big Televen conference...

I hate to tell them, but they still aren't going to be successful in baseball. Snow in Ohio right now pretty much precludes that happening. [​IMG]

2. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

"I got 3 days ..."

[​IMG]

3. Orangeblood

Orangeblood 1,000+ Posts

Wish we had that 3 back. [​IMG]

4. Orangeblood

Orangeblood 1,000+ Posts

Less than 48 hours.....

5. 40 ACRZ

40 ACRZ 100+ Posts

I found myself working on my pit all week and already have my tailgating boxes out and packed... Friday afternoon can NOT get here soon enough!!!!!!!!!! I've got about the same feeling right now as I did on Christmas Eve about 35 years ago...

6. leehookem21

leehookem21 100+ Posts

This is the first year i've had season tickets. I've got a parking pass for lots 103 and 104. how early do I need to get there to get a good spot?

7. LITNIN HORN

LITNIN HORN 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

40...I'm glad to hear you are ready. Send me an e-mail to let me know what I can bring. I believe I have a package of Southside sausage. I can pick up whatever. Breakfast still holds true for me, but it may be late morning...won't know 'til Friday. I've got that Grolsch, and I'm ready to start sipping.

[​IMG]

8. LITNIN HORN

LITNIN HORN 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

lee...it's a whole new ball game, so to speak, since they upped the donation level. I would say an hour to an hour and a half would probably be safe for most games.

[​IMG]

9. leehookem21

leehookem21 100+ Posts

That's about what I figured. I love beer, so I had planned on being there early to drink it!

[​IMG]

10. Orangeblood

Orangeblood 1,000+ Posts

lee,

Just make sure that you don't set down on someone's long time space. I have some ideas for you if you're interested. PM me.

11. leehookem21

leehookem21 100+ Posts

12. LITNIN HORN

LITNIN HORN 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]
    18 HOURS!!!

[​IMG]