Interesting read...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by jackden, Nov 26, 2012.

1. jackden

jackden 100+ Posts

2. dukesteer

dukesteer 2,500+ Posts

Thanks Jack. I'm buying it. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

This board should be rockin' and rollin' for the next month or so...

3. Texex81

Texex81 250+ Posts

If big money is talking/moving on, the end is near

4. envgeo

envgeo 500+ Posts

thanks for posting. after reading that site last year, i stopped reading it this year.

5. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

Hope it's true.

6. WillWork4Horns

WillWork4Horns 100+ Posts

I have never seen Mack look like he did today during his press conference. He looked and acted like a coach on the edge to me. I think he is done at Texas.

7. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

Jesus, not again. Haven't we already learned our lesson with Mr. Shuttlesworth? I'll believe this garbage when I see change happen.

8. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer 1,000+ Posts

Thank goodness. People give shuttlesworth a lot of grief but the guy generally gets it right. I hope Mack either retires or is axed. At this point I don't care. I just want him gone.

9. WorsterMan

WorsterMan 10,000+ Posts

If 50% of that is true, I think change is coming soon.

10. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

For his own sake, I hope Mack retires, win or lose against KSU. I like Mack, he's done some good things at UT and deserves to have the appearance that he called his own shot. I want him to leave with his dignity intact, and that means resigning, not being fired. [​IMG]

11. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

Taking nothing away from what Mack has done for us...it's time. We are only getting further behind the longer he hangs on.

12. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Catholic like Sarkisian

13. UTChE2000

UTChE2000 100+ Posts

Jesus's sources are legit. He was spot on with the coaching changes in 2010. Sounds like 4 blowouts to OU was the magic number for the big boosters. In 1998, we needed a program builder like Mack to mend the fences with the alums and high school coaches. That period is over. Time to bring in an X's and O's football coach and start winning.

14. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

With the way Mack has looked recently, that post game locker room scenario really doesn't surprise me at all. I can see all the players sitting around with a WTF??? look on their faces.

15. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

This reads like an echo of my mind for quite some time.