Iraq demands US leave their country

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Dec 27, 2018.

1. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

The pro-Iran crowd will guarantee Repubs win back the house and re-elect Trump.

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

iis
    I do not understand
    Why would Pro Iran people want Trump

3. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Did anybody catch what President Trump said in this statement?

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.... targeted 52 Iranian sites, some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD," he wrote on Twitter.

I love how this man thinks. 52 targets represent the 52 hostages. The hostage taking was a very proud time for Iran as they look at it as they defeated America. If they feel we will blast 52 targets then that is a hit on something they are very proud of. They don’t want a war and at the same time they want to save face. They are in a bad spot.

4. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

I think he's referring to the blowback from "the middle", The pro Iran sect is turning them off. The middle is giving the Left "the Heisman" on this issue. Keeping the pro Iran sect at arms length, not wanting any part of it

If I'm wrong, my apologies

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  5. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Yes the blowback from independents and middle of the road democrats. The willingness to put Iran - known terrorists and kidnappings of Americans- over the USA and Trump is nothing short of idiotic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I know exactly what he means. The Left is letting its contempt for Trump overwhelm what would ordinarily be a generally positive reaction to seeing one of the world's biggest terrorists put out of his misery, and the most radical people on the Left are actually displaying sympathy for the terrorist. That kind of thing alienates fair-minded people, even if they aren't solidly in Trump's corner.

And here's what's particularly dumb. There are legitimate questions to be asked. What's the next step? What will we do if Iran does X or Y? Killing this guy isn't a move that can't be questioned or even scrutinized from a strategic standpoint, and Democrats could very defensibly raise those questions. Nobody would fault them for it. In fact, they and everybody should raise them. However, the overriding theme of the criticism isn't that kind of good faith skepticism. It's overwhelming and kneejerk contempt for the guy who called for the move. They don't care about the real answers to those questions.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So Trump threatened to put Marine snipers on roof tops to kill protestor in streets of Iraq?

10. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

It’s possible the Iraqi Prime Minister is lying. It’s also possible he’s telling the truth. Given the massive amount of disinformation and outright lying of the Trump administration on everything from Venezuela to Mars, believe what you will.

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The Iraqi Prime Minister also said Suleimani was in Bagdad on a "diplomatic mission"

12. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

May 2019 Iran attack oil tankers in the gul

June 2019 Iran shoots down US drone

July 2019 Iran seizes British oil tanker

Sept 2019 Iran Saudi state run oil company

Dec 2019 Iran attack US Military Base in Iraq

Dec 2019 Iran storms the US Embassy in Baghdad.

Jan 2020 US air strike, killing Commander in Baghdad

Jan 2020 Democrats and News Media says Donald Trump started a war.

Have half our country become so desensitized that it’s normal for a grown man go to a little girls bathroom?
    Have half our country become so desensitized that It’s normal to impeach a President because they don’t like him?
    Have half the country become so desensitized it’s even an argument that illegals should just come through as they wish?
    Has half our country become so desensitized that it’s normal to think we shouldn’t kill a terrorist that has killed hundreds of Americans?

I know we are winning elections and should have landslide victories, but the left are becoming successful at making things that would not even be a debate....a debate and moving the line over to being closer to what should be normal. What are they going to argue next that should be normal? Public Sex?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I35
    Interesting that NOW haters are ok with ignoring the killings etc that Suliemani caused.

14. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

People who ignore the murder of a viable baby in the womb can ignore anything except their own emotional hang-ups.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

By
    Sad point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Yes...

Tip O'Neill once said all politics is local. It's been proven more than ever on the Left. The local for their leaders is power. The local for their constituents is their feelings and their benefits from the Liberal Industrial Patronage Complex.

17. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I thought it was the Iranian PM, but regardless Pompeo’s answer in the press conference was priceless. As for the Iraqi PM, he resigned and is seen as a puppet for Iran.

18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

iis
    you may be right.
    Iraq PM Iran PM
    Can we tell the difference now that Iran is calling the shots
    which is a problem

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Actually I looked up after and you were right as usual. And yes, Iran is calling the shots with the acting PM.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Pish, that's all Trump propaganda and unprovable. Just as Mus.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mona
    You asked if why no one heard of Suliemani before
    Here is General Flynn from 2015

General Flynn
    @GenFlynn

Soleimani--#1 terrorist in the world, now a good guy & Iran, #1 State Sponsor of Terrorism, now has nuke capabilities--what just happened?
    8:16 PM · Jul 14, 2015·Twitter for iPhone

think this had anything with Flynn being targeted?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

“Statement of the Corps: We do not in any way recognize the Zionist regime in these crimes apart from the American criminal regime.”

23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

This guy is the main man in Iran
    You would think they could afford a decent camera

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  25. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

So it sounds like 6 men defected Soleimani and took a lot of documents with them. They turned them over to the US on April 23, 2019 In those files they seen plans on future attacks/plans and it was then they knew the magnitude of what he had been doing all along and what he was about to do. In those documents Soleimani was getting funded by Iran $1 Billion a month (yes you heard that right) to carry out his agenda. About a week later in May our intel started keeping up with where Soleimani was at 24/7. At all times we knew where and what he was doing.

Also they found where Soleimani developed Channels of terrorist groups to commit all of his acts but that wouldn’t be traced back to Iran. So they could just deny it. So basically that country was one big terrorist group that committed many killings, but wouldn’t be held accountable.

That $1 billion a month thing is crazy. I’m sure Obama’s funding helped with that.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Is she wrong?
    Have y'all seen anyone outside of either iran or white Western liberals mourning the loss of Soleimani?

• Winner Winner x 1
  28. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

It's interesting to note the vast difference in the Democratic reactions to Soleimani's death vs their reactions to Gadaffi's death.

This, I think, is an excellent summary of our response to Soleimani's attack:

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Also, probably 100% of conservatives/Republicans celebrated the killing of OBL. Even though none of them liked Obama taking personal credit for it in his Oscar acceptance speech type of announcement. I think a computer program calculated that he said "I, me, mine" 96 times during that one little speech.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

A graphical depiction of WWIII, in 1m increments

[​IMG]