Is BLM the Most Powerful Political Party in the Country?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Giving into the woke mob is a huge mistake
    They will never be satisfied, never happy
    The best modern example of a response is that of the NRA - never give them an inch on anything

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Hot Hot x 1
  4. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

It's a culture thang. Who woulda thunk it....:deadhorse:

5. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  6. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

Yep! Everyone of them. BOOM!!!!

8. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

BLM is trying to destroy traditional American culture, nothing more, nothing less. They have to be stopped.

• Agree Agree x 7
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Quote from Glenn Loury of Brown University, Econ Prof at Brown Univ -

“It’s not as if we don’t have some issues here, but the status of the African-American population on the whole in the United States of America over the last 75 years has experienced a revolutionary transformation, such that the descendants of American slaves, again, taken as a whole, are the richest and most powerful and influential population of African descent on the planet.”

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

As I see house after house in my liberal neighborhood with BLM signs, I realize the most powerful organization in the USA is ignorance.

I have met many of these neighbors and they are kind well meaning people. They are heartfelt in their efforts to make sure everyone knows they are not racist. However, they have no idea what the BLM organization actually wants.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

The answer to the original question is no. The media is the most powerful political party in the country.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

And it is the media that is responsible for building the BLM into what it is becoming.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Excellent article. I’ll bet that not 10% of the people that show up to BLM protests know half those facts.

and to think organizations like the NBA, Amazon, and Apple, go out of their way to push the BLM message! They’re espousing the destruction of our country and don’t even know it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

I guess if your going to have abortion on demand then logically, drugs and prostitution will necessarily be legal (or vise versa). Not sure AOC would have a problem with many, if any, of those demands and that should say a lot.
    With those goals in mind I think that obviously they should indeed start their own country. Buy some part of Mexico and give it to them. Well heck, actually I really like a number of Mexicans so that may not be a good plan.

15. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Terrifying. If the report is accurate, it sounds like BLM wants to destroy our country and turn it into a Marxist haven. Why on Earth are major corporations supporting them - don't they understand?

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Wonder if people like Bubba will read this and offer an opinion?

17. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They think they can exploit them for some good company publicity and then disassociate from them if their nuttiness becomes commonly known.

18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

If you break it down, virtue signaling is a selfish act.
    "Everyone look at me, I am superior to those around me."
    Borne of insecurity and self-hate.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  19. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Where do you live Theiioftx; Minneapolis, Portland, Seatte?

I thought I saw a BLM flag around where I live. It was a black flag that had a white circle with a black head in the center. I soon realized it was a POW-MIA flag.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

There are 2 yard signs in my subdivision. One is just those words but the second sign is like 5 lines of lecture. They do love to lecture

21. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

For sure. When liberals say discussion, as in, "We need to have a discussion in this country about racism", they mean lectures.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

After declining Trump's offer to help, 3 were killed and 59 shot over the weekend in Chicago
    Asked for comment, a BLM spokesperson said "Man these buses are nice. Thank you again Mr. Soros""
    59 shot, 3 fatally in Chicago this weekend

24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It goes further than that. It means that you had better accept their ideas or you're going to be labelled a racist, homophobe, etc.

25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

look at all the money
    goodness

26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

:lmao:

so the fool Beta got over 58 million and still couldn't buy enough votes.

• Funny Funny x 2
  27. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
  28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They're coming after the State Bar of Texas President basically for being honest about BLM back in 2015. Link.

29. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

McCarthyism

• Agree Agree x 2
  30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

We need to see a pic of the "hot "attorney methhead before we condemn the man .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1