Is OU better now than Before RRS?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by OUsucksATMblows, Nov 11, 2008.

1. I'll go out on a limb and say yes, they are.

I agree that the teams they played after UT are not better than either Cincinnati or TCU. But - and here's the big thing - the quarterbacks for KU, KSU and NU are better than the QBs OU played before the RRS (with the exception of maybe the kid at Cincinnati). Joe Ganz is 15th in pass efficiency. Reesing is 16th. Freeman is 38th. I watched the OU/NU game - NU is not a Sisters of the Poor team and OU was up 28-0 before NU could even blink. Seven of KU's 31 were in garbage time when those two played.

Also, their running game is better - way better - than it was before the RRS.

Only 2 losses since Stoops got to Norman. A chance to beat a top 2 or 3 team. Leach has NEVER won in Norman. Tech played the game of their lives against a worn-down Texas team and still only won by six.

I don't mean any disrespect to the Red Raiders that post here, but I simply think OU's gonna smack em right in the kisser.

2. One more point...

Bradford got hurt in the game in Lubbock last year and OU only lost by seven.

Tech may be better, but OU is as well.

I think OU wins by 14.