It's a touchy thing

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Hollandtx, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Hollandtx

Hollandtx 250+ Posts

It's an awkward position for a man to "attack" or challenge either Hillary or Fiorina, as sexist as that sounds.
    The man comes across as a bully, even though both of these woman are more than capable of being snarky, throwing shade, and nailing a guy.
    It is comparable to when I played co-ed soccer. The women could get away with the worst of fouls, and if a guy breathed on a woman, it would be called. Did the women take advantage? You bet.
    I would pay good money to see Carly and Hillary go at it in a debate, no holds barred, cage-style.
    Yes, it's petty, and sexist (though I'm a woman) but I think we would see some major sparks! I think security might have to be called in to separate them by the end.
    I think it could be quite entertaining, and enlightening as well.

• Like Like x 2
  2. MudHorn

MudHorn Admin Moderator

Put it on Pay Per View and I'm in.

3. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

Catfight!

• Like Like x 1
  4. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Yup, even in politics you can't hit the girl even she hits first. Remember in the 2008 debate when someone walked over and simply addressed or handed Hillary something and they accused him of invading her space and trying to intimidate her. Who was that?

Re: Hillary vs. Carly. I'm in and I would put my money on Carly in that match.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  5. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Holland you are right on. No way will we get the 'fight that could be' with any male candidate v HRC. Thus there will never be a true confrontation to all her issues. Sad, I too would pay to see a Carly v Billary brawl.

6. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Obama had the benefit of being a minority too to protect against any sexism charges.

Still, is there any doubt that Trump actually is sexist? Look through any number of historical quotes. There is ample evidence of chauvinism there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Don't give a **** if Trump is sexist. Don't give a **** if any candidate is sexist, racist, homophobic, or any of the other litany of liberal sins. It won't matter to me if they can do the job of shrinking the federal government budget back to a more reasonable size (to me the target is 17% of GDP).