James Lane #96 has passed away.

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Billy Dale, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Billy Dale

Billy Dale The History of Longhorn Sports through 2014

Dear Horns- James Lane 1989-1992 has passed away. The family cannot pay for the funeral and many other expenses. Here is his GoFundMe request.

Hi everyone. Of course, you have heard of the passing of my brother James Lane Jr. This has been a very difficult experience dealing with his sudden death. In the meantime, because he lived out of state, I am having a hard time finding out where he worked for insurance purposes. I am having a hard time getting his body back to Texas because he died in Vegas instead of where he lived in Arizona. I am the only next of kin as our father is deceased and our mother has been in the nursing home for the past 7 years with Alzheimer's. I am most likely have to deal with legal fees which will exceed the amount of funeral expenses. Honestly, I have a hard time asking anyone for anything. Please help if you can and may God bless you all. Chris Lane

Cory Redding, Lance Gunn, and Adrian Walker are 3 of the 28 who are helping the Lane family. If you can donate $10.00 to help, please visit the James Lanes Bio and the Gofundme link listed. https://texas-lsn.squarespace.com/james-lane-19891992

James Lane.png lane_james_003.jpg

2. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

Dear Horns- James Lane 1989-1992 has passed away. The family cannot pay for the funeral and many other expenses. Here is his GoFundMe request. Hi everyone. Of course, you have heard of the passing of my brother James Lane Jr. This has been a very difficult experience dealing with his sudden death. In the meantime, because he lived out of state, I am having a hard time finding out where he worked for insurance purposes. I am having a hard time getting his body back to Texas because he died in Vegas instead of where he lived in Arizona. I am the only next of kin as our father is deceased and our mother has been in the nursing home for the past 7 years with Alzheimer's. I am most likely have to deal with legal fees which will exceed the amount of funeral expenses. Honestly, I have a hard time asking anyone for anything. Please help if you can and may God bless you all. Chris Lane Cory Redding, Lance Gunn, and Adrian Walker are 3 of the 28 who are helping the Lane family. If you can donate $10.00 to help, please visit the James Lanes Bio and the Gofundme link listed. https://texas-lsn.squarespace.com/james-lane-19891992
    [​IMG]
    =AZXTrclc5N_SZ9eDxnL6TxF4EHuRaWaLSriNk0nHho66W4UsjqjDzKYcrzr2RhiysoolJ45STHFwssJJzcEGX6DZ6lajZmgK2qZ_MmmkEdQjncw7QWpRI-BcCJvzHRFELdr_tHO58AB52wtdI_nhEqwFImE5BhzKsyKsD986yxGAGuMTgyHr2K-G4XBZrGayb6k&__tn__=*bH-R']
    =AZXTrclc5N_SZ9eDxnL6TxF4EHuRaWaLSriNk0nHho66W4UsjqjDzKYcrzr2RhiysoolJ45STHFwssJJzcEGX6DZ6lajZmgK2qZ_MmmkEdQjncw7QWpRI-BcCJvzHRFELdr_tHO58AB52wtdI_nhEqwFImE5BhzKsyKsD986yxGAGuMTgyHr2K-G4XBZrGayb6k&__tn__=*bH-R']

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 Comments

[​IMG]

3. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

Done