January 6 was a lie

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Garmel, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

3. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I hope but doubt anything comes of all this.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If we have trials in DC you can bet nothing will happen. That's for sure.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

BUT there will be millions who will see all this
    And I hope vow to make sure elections don't get stolen again. Grass roots

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Funny how ou bubba went on forever about Sicknick being beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. Tucker's show tonight showed it was ********. I think the NYT provided a correction on their error in reporting that as well.

Have to wonder if the nyt would have done that if the dems retained majority in the House

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Btw, we're supposedly getting more footage tomorrow.

8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

With more than 40K hours of video, we could see new footage far beyond the next election cycle...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Anything less than jail time for those who withheld this evidence and lied about it is unacceptable. Start with those who led and participated in the J6 hearings. Any Republican who shies away from jailing them should be primaried and replaced with those who will. It is time for the right hold evil doers accountable.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The best part of this is watching all of the RINO rags like the National Review look ridiculous. I expect liberals to be stupid but when people on our side engages in the stupidity as well there's satisfaction watching them eat ****.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I had stopped reading National Review for the most part before J6. But seeing some of their commentary about it there was a nail in the coffin. One or two guys were good on J6 but bad on everything else. One or two others were okay on other things but horrendous on J6. Reading became a waste of time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

They should all go on trial and the court should be in East Palestine, Ohio.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Here's one one of the NRO guys. Yes, there was violence and that was wrong. What also was wrong was your depiction that this was some sort of an insurrection when the facts didn't line up.. The fact that you aren't angry about the numerous lies we've been told shows you that you're part of the problem. I really wish we could divorce ourselves from these RINO idiots but unfortunately we can't.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

How did the violence start? Did the police finally decide to stop it when there were such huge numbers?

16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I don't get this but maybe there are good legal reasons
    Federal Judge Delivers Big Ruling After Speaker McCarthy Releases 44,000 Hours of Capitol Riot Footage
    " According to Politico, U.S. District Court Judge James Boasberg, an Obama appointee, has acknowledged that the request made by the defendant, Sara Carpenter, is not a frivolous one. However, the judge also noted that the defense has not provided sufficient clarification as to why any additional footage would be considered exculpatory."

Mr D???

17. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

18. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

McConnell and Tom Tillis once again reveal themselves as POS. Add in Romney as the worst Senators currently in office.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

A judge has significant latitude in granting or denying a continuance. The availability of new evidence can be a reason to grant one, but if there's already video evidence that accounts for the defendant's activities for all but a few seconds, I'm not sure what's to be gained by a continuance unless there's reason to believe those few seconds would likely change the outcome.

Does that mean his ruling is the one I'd issue? Not necessarily, but I don't see a clear reason why denying a continuance is an injustice.

20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't have Fox and don't watch Tucker Carlson. What part of January 6 is a lie? I knew that parts of the media narrative were lies, but I'm not sure how the whole event is a lie.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

YouTube Tucker Carlson for the segments.

22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

PARTS?

The substantial majority of the narrative spun by the left was a lie and produced more slickly than the ABC Movie of the Week in decades gone by...

• Like Like x 2
  23. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Proves Sicknick wasn't murdered by the J6 protesters for one. Democrats are still accusing them of murder. That gives them cover for holding people in jail indefinitely and claims that right wingers are the worst terrorists ever.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yet, Garland is still repeating the lie.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  25. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

You going to believe me, or your lying eyes......

Full disclosure: I've never watched Tucker Carlson, I just don't watch any of these "news" shows, but I might now.

26. Facing Addiction

27. Facing Addiction

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  28. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

29. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Garland needs to go to jail. But he leads the DOJ so...