January 6 was a lie

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Garmel, Mar 6, 2023.

1. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Why am I not surprised?

2. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Which reminds me of the old saw from the 60s to the effect that almost all the members of the Klan and CPUSA whose dues were paid up were FBI plants

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  4. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Don't trust anything that has to do with Turkey's politics. But for their location relative to Russia, they would have been kicked out of NATO years ago. The current administration is no friend of the West.

5. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Seriously, who honestly is these days, South Korea?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 2
  7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

14 YEARS? How can these people look in a mirror ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Unfortunately, Democrats would douse them in gasoline and set them on fire it it furthered their political agenda.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

run
    I think /hope they are doing that. I Hope independents and Rinos are seeing all this crap and understand the harm Demx have done and are doing to our country.

• Like Like x 1
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Same folks who called Kavanaugh a rapist. Folks just realizing that it’s all of DC who support these tactics, not just the crazies.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

While 14 years might seem like a lot, Thomas Caldwell isn't the "nutty professor" he claims to be on the witness stand.
    • Became buds with Stewart Rhodes and promised to do whatever it took to help him out on 1/6
    • Texted that if Pence "lived until Friday" during the riot
    • "Could have burned down Congress if we wanted to"
    • Wrote an "ops plan" that told Oath Keepers to bring striking weapons and burner phones
    • Did "pre-strike recon" with photos of all the intersections beforehand
    • Literally inquired with a hotel about renting a room to put weapons in
    He's not a gentle grandpa, he's an insurrectionist. I'd say he probably deserves more like 7 years.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

There were barricades up and they forced their way past them. The dead lady and her friends were smashing out the window to a locked door and trying to push their way past cops trying to keep them out when one of the cops shot her

no riot here. Just a bunch of fun loving tourists enjoying the sites in Government Disneyland

when the commie/anarchists did stuff like this in Minneapolis and elsewhere we were wishing the cops would shoot them. I was, anyway

am I to believe you guys would have been looting drug stores and liberating shoes? I think not

13. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

A lot of coulda and woulda above. Where is the violent crime?

14. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

So let's say a grandma did the same thing directed at Governor Abbott in the name of leftist antifa pro-abortion Marxist utopianism. You're really ok with her walking? I'd say anyone who did that much legwork to commit a crime is a criminal.

15. Horn2RunAgain

Name the crime. We used to be a nation of laws. Not What Ifs

16. Horn2RunAgain

People were shot and killed in Minneapolis. I think one man burned to death.

Who was shot at the Capitol bldg? Remind me

• Like Like x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Just wanting consistency. EQUAL justice under the law. This isn’t it.

• Winner Winner x 3
  18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

What about Ray Epps? He is on video urging people to take the capitol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Exactly. Conservatives have gotten to the point where we feel the Jan 6 people should be released and no investigation should have happened because of the lack of any of that over the previous 4 years.

Last edited: May 16, 2023
  20. Horn2RunAgain

Punishment should fit the crime. If Capitol cops opened the doors, did people that walked thru deserve the charge of BREAKING and entering? That much tucker Carlson got right.

And in the case of the guy dressed like a viking, what did he BREAK? Nothing. He broke nothing and he didn't enter forcibly. Years in prison for what? Because the doj didn't like him. Period.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't think the January 6 people should be released. I think they should be judged according to the evidence, and those who were violent should go to jail. However, after the Viking case, I'm not very confident that is occurring.

22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

And yet THIS particular defendant did no such thing. You are tacitly endorsing criminal sanction for thought crimes. How Orwellian of you...or Maoist or even Stalinist of you. You want people jailed for wrong-think.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I agree. However, the way the police behaved caused a lot of the problems on that day. The video I've shared here before shows the crowd was 100% peaceful until they started shooting stun grenades and rubber bullets into the crowd for some unknown reason. Babbitt's murder was inexcusable as well. We don't shoot unarmed suspects that are committing no violence.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 17, 2023
  24. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I think we can all agree that if your scenario happened the commie grandma would be released from jail within 24 hours regardless of how much bail cost and she would face no charge.

• Agree Agree x 3
  25. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Conservatives in general. I'm speaking to the comments above about conservatives being so heinous but all the people who thought the rioters, looters, antifa, blm, chaz, etc, should have been let go scot free and/or not even arrested.

They are the ones with the double standard.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

I wasn’t talking about a particular member of the crowd at the Capitol. I was referring to those who used force. I thought the rioters In Minneapolis should have been fired on. More force than was used should have been used at the Capitol. People who resist cops by breaking a window to get past a locked door being forcefully resisted by cops and then trying to go through the window should expect to get shot

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They absolutely have a double standard. To me, anyone who's OK with either one going free has a double standard.

In my view, if you were violent at the Capitol (damaged property or assaulted somebody), you should be punished. If you were violent in the BLM riots, you should be punished. If you were not violent at either but trespassed, you should also be punished, unless that trespass was explicitly consented to. If you were at Jan. 6 or at the BLM riots, but you were non-violent and didn't trespass (meaning you broke no laws), then you were a protestor exercising your First Amendment rights and shouldn't be punished. It's pretty simple to me.

• Like Like x 2
  28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If you don't follow the official "It's an insurrection and we almost lost our democracy!" crap you pay for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 17, 2023
  29. Horn2RunAgain

Gaetz, hageman, Jordan etc held a presser just now, prior to the fbi whistle-blower hearing. They played some clips of testimony, fbi agents were sent to school board meetings, took down license plates of patents that complained, ... fbi agents that complained of being ordered to break laws were shunned and / or retaliated against.. . Before releasing tapes of the j6 protests to the media , fbi had to edit much of what was on file because many fbi agents amongst the protesters.... apparently catholic priests were recruited to rat on their church members.

Tear the fbi down . Immediately

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Horn2RunAgain

Watching the hearing, democrats keep banging on MAGA and j6. Dumbasses, this is about whistle-blowers reporting corruption within the fbi