Jerry World

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Denmark, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Denmark

Denmark 500+ Posts

I will be in Texas during Christmas, and being a long time Cowboys fan I'd like to see the Dec 26th game vs Detroit. Can anyone here help with how the Party Pass tickets work, and if you can even see the field from these standing room only tickets? Thanks

2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Can't help you with the tickets but can tell you that 'seeing' the action is not a problem wherever you are because of the huge video screens. Disgusting in my opinion.

3. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

Both at Texas Stadium and at AT&T, those games right before and after Christmas, tickets are cheap and plentiful. Now if the they are 14-1, that might be a different matter.:cowrose:

• Like Like x 1
  4. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Denmark,

I have used Ryan Girton at TicketCity for years = football, basketball, baseball, concerts. Ryan has always been fair on his pricing and helpful with information. That is if you just want to see the C'boys.

If you arrive the week before, my advice is to pay $15, and watch four State Championship Games in one day. This is the cheapest you will ever get to visit JerryWorld, plus the pageantry and atmosphere are immensely better.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Denmark

Denmark 500+ Posts

Would love to see the HS games, but get there the 22nd and only one day in Big D. Nash...we want to be able to see the field. I'll check into Ryan, Sabre. Thanks...anyone else?

6. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

Always desperate people stuck with last minute tickets on Craigslist for holiday games and bowl games.

7. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Denmark,

If you go on the TicketCity website, it will show you a diagram of JerryWorld. Move your mouse to a particular section and it will tell you the cheapest ticket in that section and how many tickets are available there.

8. Denmark

Denmark 500+ Posts

Thanks yall

9. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Made this mistake for the patriots game last year I would stay away from the party pass. If you don't get inside early you won't have a seat but of corse you move you lose and when I say seat it's like a bar table with people behind you standing over your shoulder trying to see the field. you won't see anything other than the screen. It's just a standing room only section that is always packed in the end zones only and you can't walk around the stadium unless you go all the way up to the 400 level because everything under that are club seats and you need to have the right ticket to get through that way.

My personal opinion if you were to get the party pass I would find the cheapest one possible just to get inside the door and then get the att stadium app and purchase the miller lite club pass for 150 it's a bar under the c100 level where the team comes in and out and you can watch the game from inside the bar. It's basically a bar right behind the cowboys sideline. You are right behind the bench and the pass also gets you into the clubs/ lounges on the home side in the 100 level better food and alcohol selection as well

10. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

if it's about seeing the game on the field, then easy is on the money. party pass to see the field = get there early, get front row, wear a catheter.