Jersey framing

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by alt875, Aug 29, 2004.

1. alt875

alt875 250+ Posts

Does anyone know a place in Austin where I can get an autographed jersey framed? I want to go all out and really get a good job done. Thanks in advance.

2. Quadry

Quadry 250+ Posts

I don't know of a place in Austin, but be prepared to shell out some dough. I spent about 500 to get a Simms jersey framed. That is with the conservation glass, it looks great and was worth it. Just be sure that they sew the jersey on to the back. Good luck with your purchase.

3. jimmyjazz

jimmyjazz 2,500+ Posts

These folks used to sell all kinds of sports memorabilia, but now their website doesn't seem to show anything but cigars. I don't know if they've ditched the memorabilia side of their business. Regardless, they might be able to help you out:

Heroes & Legacies

4. conVINCEd

conVINCEd 25+ Posts

It's been a few years, but there was an art framing shop in Westlake that did one for me. I was very happy with the results. Don't recall the name, and I don't have the jersey anymore to look on the back and see if there name is on there. It was in the shopping center at the SE corner of Bee Caves and Walsh Tarleton.