Jim Rome's rant about VY

Discussion in 'Classics' started by general35, Dec 11, 2006.

1. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  2. LordHornAustin

LordHornAustin 100+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  3. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Other than that remark about sitting back and enyoying rape if it was inevitable thing , Clayton Williams had a pretty successful run for Governor of Texas in the 80's.

4. longgone

longgone < 25 Posts

other than the sacks, fumbles, interceptions and just terrible play, David Carr has been outstanding.

5. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable 250+ Posts

Other than the NBC interruption of the movie Heidi, the last five seconds of the 1968 Jets/Raiders game made for some great TV.

6. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

other than that Big Bang thing, nothing all that much has happened in the universe...

7. numbereleven

numbereleven 250+ Posts

Other than the two dogs about to go at it, I find blacklab's sig picture most enjoyable.

8. FanofBurntOrange

FanofBurntOrange 25+ Posts

Othen than that whole e coli thing, eating at Taco Bell is quite good for you! [​IMG]

9. Mack Tripper

Mack Tripper 500+ Posts

Other than losing a 35-3 lead in the second half, the '93 playoff game in Buffalo was a great game for the Oilers.

10. WorsterMan

Other than that Mrs. O'Leary's cow thing, Chicago has been a pretty safe town.

11. WideHorns

WideHorns 25+ Posts

12. WestGAHorn

WestGAHorn 500+ Posts

Aside from the glowing trees and this third arm growing out of my back, life in Chernobyl isn't all that bad.

13. Hpslugga

Hpslugga 2,500+ Posts

14. tsquar

tsquar 250+ Posts

Other than those impromptu brain farts while deciding first round selections in the NFL draft, Charlie Caserley was a fine general manager for the Texans.
    [​IMG]

15. DAGMAR

DAGMAR 250+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  16. DeadHeadHorn

DeadHeadHorn 500+ Posts

17. giveemhell

giveemhell 1,000+ Posts

Other than the fact that people keep adding to it, Dagmar’s post was the perfect ending to this thread.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Bookman

Bookman 1,000+ Posts

Aside from 2.5 Billion people, people in this world live in sanitary conditions.

19. other than the administration of the lethal drugs, being exonerated is quite satisfying.

20. beam,coke,&horns

beam,coke,&horns 100+ Posts

Other than Colton Pitonyak, Laura Hall has good taste in men.

21. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

Other than the constant crying that lap dance was great!

Other than turning into a complete and utter *****, my marriage to Robin Givens was frantastic!

Besides the comments about her weird vagina that sure was great pub for Britney Spears.

Other than wanting to f**k my kids, Michael Jackson is a great sitter.

Other than the hooker cards on Las Vegas streets there is no littering.

22. 13evO

13evO 500+ Posts

[​IMG]

Except for the penis, the chick in The Crying Game was pretty hot.

23. CoTex

CoTex < 25 Posts

Other than Chicago I through Chicago XXI, Chicago made some pretty good music.

PS I've waited a long time to say this.

24. Tailgate

Tailgate 500+ Posts

Other than getting his penis cut off, John Bobbitt and his wife had a great relationship.

25. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Other than one little accident, Fawn Liebowitz's pottery career was unparalleled.

26. WorsterMan

Other than taking a large caliber pistol through the DFW Airport security thing, Barney Switzer had a pretty good record with firearms in public places.

27. giveemhell

giveemhell 1,000+ Posts

Other than that one day in April, the Columbine High Class of '99 had a pretty kick-*** senior year.

28. Ballaholic

Ballaholic 25+ Posts

Other than the bleeding, the itching, and the burning, hemhorrhoids aren't really that bad.

29. orange_pride

orange_pride 100+ Posts

other than 2003 and 2005, usc would be the first team to win 3 consecutive bcs championships

other than the beating of rodney king, la was a quiet town in 1992.

other than a little rain and wind from a guy named andrew, south florida had pretty nice weather.

30. WorsterMan

Other than the 8 divorces thing, Elizabeth Taylor knows how to make good choices on husbands.