Jim Rome's rant about VY

Discussion in 'Classics' started by general35, Dec 11, 2006.

1. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun 100+ Posts

Other than the last few days, LONGHORNman is a huge Vince Young fan.

2. ColumbusHornsFan

ColumbusHornsFan 25+ Posts

Other than just a few silly kids on game days, Columbus really is a wonderful place to live. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  4. jcazes

jcazes 500+ Posts

Is there an actual link to what he said?

5. Cap'n Muzz

Cap'n Muzz < 25 Posts

other than its attempt to derail this thread, the post above this one is pretty harmless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. WideHorns

WideHorns 25+ Posts

Other than the fact that it's ******* salad dressing, Miracle Whip is the greatest mayonnaise of all time.

7. Ballaholic

Ballaholic 25+ Posts

Other than the whole gay love scene thing, the next James Bond movie looks like it will follow the same fromula as the other Bond films.

8. Texoz

Texoz 1,000+ Posts

Other than that shotgun blast to face, Kurt Cobain is still having a great career.

9. LadyHornAustin

LadyHornAustin 100+ Posts

Other than going out in a short skirt and no underwear and allowing her private parts to be photographed and reproduced all over the internet, Britney Spears is really modest.

10. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Other than drafting someone else, the Houston Texans would have had a player featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated Magazine 4 times in the last 13 months.

11. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

Other than some sporadic violence, the US enjoyed her most peaceful years in the early 1860's.

12. aflatoon

aflatoon 25+ Posts

Other than being in Oklahoma, nah, scratch that, OU still sucks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. ElCuernoLargo

ElCuernoLargo 25+ Posts

Other than routinely being bored and severely underpaid, my job is pretty much allsome.

Other than the cold hard truth of my previous statement making me want to cry, I'm feeling very chipper.

14. pevodog

pevodog 1,000+ Posts

Other than Ed and Bobby stopping to rest and running into those hillbillies, that would have been a pretty good canoe trip .

15. danthehorn

danthehorn 250+ Posts

Seriously…other than for the losing a 6 stroke lead on the last day, Greg Norman has one of the best Masters tournaments ever.

16. HasBeen

HasBeen < 25 Posts

Holy Crap...I had no idea what I started.....

I am very proud of myself.

[​IMG]

17. Doughbroz

Doughbroz 250+ Posts

Other than having a glass ***, the frog could have hopped more than once.

18. 13evO

13evO 500+ Posts

Other than toll roads, trips to Italy, being a public *****, getting 2/5 of the vote and being aggy, Rick Perry has been a very effective Governor.

(btw, I am not a liberal)

19. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Aside from the statements of the Holocaust being a myth, wiping Israel off the earth and using nukes on its enemies thing, the President of Iran is a pretty level headed and decent man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. rocks

rocks < 25 Posts

Other than sometime spent with women, AC Green and WIlt Chamberlan led the same life off court.

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  22. Pitter09

Pitter09 250+ Posts

Other than that little mishap with her son, Anna Nicole had a great trip to the Bahamas

23. wolfman

wolfman 1,000+ Posts

Other than that Mrs Kennedy, how did you enjoy your limo ride through downtown Dallas?

24. Lidig8r

Lidig8r 250+ Posts

Other than the fact that their only national championship was split with USC and was obtained the year that Hitler billyslapped Poland and it has been 50 years and counting since aggy has finished the year ranked in the AP Top 5 and they were on probation THAT year too, aggy has had a tradition rich, storied football program.

25. techie

techie < 25 Posts

Other than that one meteorite the Dinosaurs really enjoyed their time on earth.

26. ferrariparty

ferrariparty 250+ Posts

Other than losing, USC is still the better team.

27. Spankytoes

Spankytoes 100+ Posts

Other than the racist outburst, Michael Richards is a pretty class guy who enjoys black people.

28. GeorgiaTexan

GeorgiaTexan < 25 Posts

Other than a little scuffle, the 2006 FIU-Miami game was completely harmless.

29. gasaraki99

gasaraki99 < 25 Posts

other than that trivial matter of being a total fake, Milli Vanilli was the greatest band of all time

30. EPThorn

EPThorn 500+ Posts

...other than being fat, ugly and obnoxious Rosie O'donnell is pretty damn hot