Jimbo Mad

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by LonghornCatholic, Feb 2, 2022.

1. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

I don't know what it is he's pissed about
    Something with players and money I guess

3. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

A wild guess is he is tired of hearing that any money changed hands in order for aggy to have the #1 recruiting class.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

If he is pissed, it must be true. Otherwise, laugh it off and say meet me on the field.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Jumbo wants the credit for this recruiting class to feed his ego. Everyone is saying it wasn't really him but the money so he's pissed off.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

It wasn’t him. He’s a ducking rodeo clown.

7. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

Why would good players with many options available choose to go to College Station if not for getting paid? Maybe it's the strong championship tradition there, that could be it

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. George Bailey

George Bailey No beans in my chili, thank you

And of course, the mouth-breathing booger eaters are eating it all up tonight...

Anybody watching this press conference with Jimbo? | TexAgs

"It's all fun & games until Jimbo drags his nuts on Nicky, Kirby, & Laney"

"He is such an Aggie already has that Aggie chip on his shoulder. Love it."

9. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Who is Jumbo and why do we care?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MajorRules00

MajorRules00 500+ Posts

These games are going to be so much fun.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Other then the few shellackings we gave then under Mack Brown, and 1998, since the early 80s, I cannot think of a game that was ever fun with those retards.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Miles Hare has been my friend for 30+ years. Same for the former mayor of Coahoma, Texas and Leon Coffee. They would all greatly resent your comment about Jimbo being a "rodeo clown", because they are all good people.

:beertoast:

Speaking of Leon, I don't know if he ever played football, but I watched him catch a saddle bronc and unhook an unconscious rider before the pickup men could get there on their horses. The guy could fly and jump. (He caught the horse in the arena, dove across the top of him and dislodged the cowboy from his rigging.)

• Like Like x 4
  13. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

I have seen the billboard for qho l believe is Leon, while driving to and from Midland Odessa from DFW many times. Guess around Coahoma area?

Anyway, Rodeo Clown is NOT something I would want to do. I have a new respect for Leon.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  14. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Surgeons could retire having just one of those guys for a patient. Can't remember Miles' travel partner, but great guy if only about half sane.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hoop

Hoop 500+ Posts

Hahaha. Jimbo is trolling us, right?.....right?

16. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

No. Jimbo is playing to his base, which is a bunch of half-delusional, paranoid rednecks who have lifelong semi-sexual unfulfilled delusions of grandeur attached to the teenage boys they watch wearing skin tight pants while rolling around on the ground, coupled with more boys prancing along in thigh-high fake leather boots and military looking uniforms, all while wearing their own puff-paint coated overalls and chanting inane things like "ruff, tuff, real stuff".

You can't hope to understand it from the outside. Even they admit that.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Hot Hot x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
  17. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

I was OK with the first few comments but he just went on, and on, and on. Shut up already. Me thinks he doth protest too much.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Vino Bevo

Vino Bevo Wine - how classy people get drunk

Sangre, that might just be the single best post I've read on this site.

My hat is off to you sir - well done.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. txhorn_et

txhorn_et 1,000+ Posts

Jimbo’s motto:
    Money talks,
    well, y’all know the rest.

He’s just another snake oil salesman that is leading the sheep to slaughter.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

Jimbo's angry because he has the best 8-4 team in the nation, and he wants you to acknowledge that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Vino Bevo

Vino Bevo Wine - how classy people get drunk

He's leading the sheep somewhere, and I bet once they see where they're headed they'd prefer slaughter...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Imagine the total melt down if aggy hadn't won that Bama game and ended 7-5 like they probably should have. A man can only dream.

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Winner x 6
    • Funny x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Hot x 2
  24. txhorn_et

txhorn_et 1,000+ Posts

Jimbo might’ve restructured his contract to throw in a couple of dollars to secure this class.
    The only 2 things aggy has to hang their milkman overalls on is “we beat Bama” and this recruiting class.
    How sad is that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Ok I get it Tx but besting Al is definitely something I wouldn’t mind hanging out hat on. I get a bit cringey when I hear that talk after I remember we lost to Kansas - again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  26. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Oh how I wish Nebraska could lay claim to being the best 8-4 team in the country. Nope...we were the best 3-9 team in history. ;) Can't say anything because we are looking up at nearly everyone in the standings.

Now, there has to be something to the paying of players via NIL to get that class. It's not simply hard work. Additionally, you can't tell me that Jimbo has never talked **** about other teams and coaches to a recruit. That's the most unbelievable hypocrisy of that PC.

• Like Like x 1
  27. CreakyHorn

CreakyHorn 500+ Posts

In the coming years, none of this sh*t will be remembered. Only W-L. He has some formidable recruiting classes and we will be competing against them. That is where this lifelong competition will be settled - on the field.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

Brilliant, and a classic.

29. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

His recruiting has gotten better every year.
    They were the only team Bama played that they didn’t beat this season. They are in Texas. They have a great fan base. Their crowds are electric

the question might be why we recruited so well when we did not have a winning season

o yes, we are Texas. If Sark wakes this sleeping turtle we may be greyhounds in a bit

in the meantime, think of it this way: Aggies are setting the SEC up to be a land of Texas Giants.
    Maybe

• Agree Agree x 3
  30. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3