Joe Biden Accomplishment Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, May 28, 2021.

  1. EDT

    EDT 1,000+ Posts

    [​IMG]
     
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. horninchicago

    horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

    Not so fast, my friend.

    e424ca9f.jpg

    Then, the Wicked Witch is a heartbeat away.
     
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  3. EDT

    EDT 1,000+ Posts

    OUCH! :bow:
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. HornHuskerDad

    HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

    Terrifying thought!
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mr. Deez

    Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

    If you're willing to blow Willie Brown, you too can be VP.
     
  6. horninchicago

    horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

    I'm listening...

    :fiestanana:
     
    • Funny Funny x 5
  7. Sangre Naranjada

    Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

    Nope. The job just isn't enticing enough. That's a *ahem* hard pass for me.
     
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. horninchicago

    horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

     
  9. Horn2RunAgain

    Horn2RunAgain 1,000+ Posts

    • poop poop x 2
  10. HornHuskerDad

    HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. nashhorn

    nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

    Yeah be got to pay for all of your vaccines.
     
  12. Horn2RunAgain

    Horn2RunAgain 1,000+ Posts

    You're the first person on the board I thought of HHD. I recall your posts predicting this.

    My wife and I will be on fixed incomes in the next year or two. Don't look fwd to it.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Monahorns

    Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

    Utilize Bitcoin and Ethereum to store value of fixed $ income. The trend is consistently up.
     
  14. mb227

    mb227 5,000+ Posts

    Reminds me of my days working for the State in the late 80's...Legislature would approve a pay hike, conditioned upon Comptroller certification of available funds...sometimes happened, sometimes not...but when it DID happen, you could bet the insurance hike would be at least as much as the raise. Oh, and the withholding went up, so the pay hike wound up being a net reduction.
     
  15. huisache

    huisache 2,500+ Posts

    I found something Joe did that I like: apparently his farting offended Camilla the Hutt somewhat. Anything that offends any member of the brit royalty, especially that horse faced clothes horse, is a plus in my book.

    Not much of an accomplishment, I will grant, but the bar is pretty low these days.
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mr. Deez

    Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

    Since moving to the UK, I've learned that the Queen and Prince William are good. The rest are *******, perverts, or both.
     
  17. horninchicago

    horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

    So they’ve visited Killeen and Temple?
     
    • Funny Funny x 3
  18. mchammer

    mchammer 10,000+ Posts

  19. horninchicago

    horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

    Yeah, tough question, but unlike what Pence would have gotten, no screams of follow up questions not allowing such a non-answer to just be accepted. "Okay, bye, guys."

    "BYE!!!!!"

    :whiteflag:
     
  20. Horn2RunAgain

    Horn2RunAgain 1,000+ Posts

    Didn't some in here say something to the effect of 'the adults are in charge now?' Please explain this

    Thank you
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. horninchicago

    horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

    But, but, she's so Vice Presidential.

    :whiteflag:
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
  22. HornHuskerDad

    HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

    According to the latest polls, 28% of the people agree with that. Perhaps the other 72% know something.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Horn6721

    Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

    Don't you wonder who these 28% are?
     
  24. Mr. Deez

    Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

    The adults aren't in charge, but they were much better at faking it at election time.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. HornHuskerDad

    HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

    The Biden administration reminds me of the old adage - "Having lost sight of our objective, we redoubled our activity."
     
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Vol Horn 4 Life

    Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

    I think a couple of them post here.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Sangre Naranjada

    Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

    I told you earlier, those are the ones she blew prior to being polled.
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. mchammer

    mchammer 10,000+ Posts

    Or waiting in line.
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. EDT

    EDT 1,000+ Posts

    [​IMG]
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  30. Monahorns

    Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

    Howard Buffet was a good and righteous man. A true American in every way. He tried to teach his son what he believed. But his son ignored everything except that which could make him money, a corrupt and cowardly man. A false American in every way.
     

Share This Page