Joe Biden Accomplishment Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, May 28, 2021.

1. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Hot Hot x 1
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

3. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Maybe I should change my sig line to "Let's go, Kyle".

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

Whatever the number is I hope he wins enough to penalize the media to the point they don't blatantly lie to the public every day. They have turned from news reporters to self promoting liberal whores. Anything for a buck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mb227

mb227 5,000+ Posts

That means it needs to be more than Sandmann got since that award did absolutely nothing to change the communist propaganda network.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That isn't going to happen until the Supreme Court changes its rulings on defamation. From the mid-'60s until the mid-'80s, it basically trashed state tort law on defamation and made it extremely hard to hold a media defendant liable for anything political.

It could happen. It's a very different Court now. Justices Thomas and Gorsuch have called for reassessing New York Times v. Sullivan -the first case to start shredding defamation law. Furthermore, the media is far more brazen and dishonest than it was in the '60s or the '80s. However, until it does, they'll just throw a little cash at guys like Sandmann and Rittenhouse and write it off as a cost of doing business.

7. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

Yep, I hear what you're saying and completely agree. If it takes a billion dollars to cripple CNN or another network then let that be the number. We all know the Court won't actively go after the networks so let the defamed win. The roadmap has been laid out for everyone who is a victim to partake.

8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Who knows who Clifton Duncan is?

11. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I have no idea, but I like that particular take.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

He is a broadway actor who took a stand against the COVID regime. He refuses to take the vaccine and lost his career which was going very well prior. He started a conscientious liberal and now he is a libertarian.

• Like Like x 1