Joe Biden Accomplishment Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, May 28, 2021.

1. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

2. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

4. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Yet more than 50% will vote democrat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 2
  5. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

6. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

It's deja vu all over again...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Excerpt from the linked article:

"The Democratic Party’s reckless, economy-killing policies are driving up the prices of consumer goods and products across the board, while simultaneously preventing economic growth that could create more jobs for Black Americans. And make no mistake: This ever-worsening economy is the fault of the Biden administration, which seems to have gone out of its way to make inflation worse by stifling U.S. energy production and implementing policies that exacerbated, and indeed might be responsible, for the supply chain crisis. "

The writer didn't mince his words - pretty clear indictment of the Biden policies. Sure hope those who are suffering most from Biden's policies will decide it's time for a change.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

10. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

My neighbors have had those for months.

11. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  13. LonghornCatholic

14. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

The post-championship WNBA trade season got off to an early start...I mean, it has barely been twelve hours since the championship and here we have a trade involving one of the bigger names...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

The bigger question is: Can Viktor score outside of the arc? We have priorities here. Come on Man!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. LonghornCatholic

I hear he’s a sniper, can connect way beyond the arc.

17. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Whelan may be the primary asset the US wants. His past is murky but he had $80,000 on him when arrested. Possible industrial espionage? Who knows

I wouldn't give up a terrorist to get Griner back, but then I don't give a rat's rear end for what NBA stars say about me. Biden and company probably do.

And the lesbian lobby gets some attention from that sector of the Democratic party

• Like Like x 1
  18. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

At least Bout has served around half of his sentence...Griner hasn't even BEEN sentenced.

Oh, and the Demx tend not to like the true lesbians in the current climate...we know what a female is and we don't support all the trans inclusivity crap.

• Like Like x 4
  19. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Whelan does seem to be what the US wants. They just threw in Griner for the liberals. Surely Russia responds with a second person they want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 4
  21. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Funny EDT
    What is funnier and sadder is the people who are going along with this.
    How or why?

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

this is just one more example of the Dem's are held hostage by their reliance on emotion and social media. This is all about the negative publicity in a core constituency. "black woman", "basketball star". All of that is prompting the admin to trade a really bad dude so that they don't get any more heat from the SJW crowd.

• Agree Agree x 3
  24. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Except that they will STILL get heat because the SJW demographic will ratchet up to yet another level of bullshittery in favor of releasing even MORE criminals. Provided, of course, that the criminals are of the correct pigmentation...you will notice that the SJW demographic seems not to be concerned about Whelan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Hmm, maybe when you don't care about errors and fraud, you get a lot more errors and fraud.

• Agree Agree x 4
  27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

If I could out 100 WTFs I would.
    That was announced in March. I wonder how much if any has been recovered since.
    Is there any way to see if one's name was used?

28. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Excerpt from the linked article:

"If you just start shoveling big gobs of money out the door in a hurry, a lot of it will go to people who are gaming the system or outright robbing it. That’s not an unexpected problem with big government; it’s what big government is."

And that statement pretty much cuts to the core of the issue.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  30. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1