Joe Biden Accomplishment Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, May 28, 2021.

1. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Paul Pelosi says thanks Joe, everything is going swell....

Pelosi was violently beaten at his home this morning, no word on suspect(s)

Bad stuff, many angles. Lot of demonstrations at that house by far left activists, of course a right wing nut job is the theory floated. Bad deal either way

2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Still leftist loons out there applauding the Rand Paul beating and DC softball game shooting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Unlike if he'd attacked someone not in the ruling class, I figure the attacker of P Pelosi will get the book thrown at him. Attempted murder charges, high or no bail, long prison sentence, with an enhancement for elderly abuses, etc.

A revolving door of criminals is all well and good for the peasant class, but the ruling class doesn't put up with that rubbish when one of their own is attacked.

4. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

In Joe's defense he may have never paid for gas himself. The man has been on the government gravy train his entire life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Crazy dude from Bezerkely.

7. Horn2RunAgain

Hemp jewelry dealer
    Nudity activist
    Homeless, friendless

Sounds like a staunch mega maga kind of guy....

8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

There are so many bizarre aspects to the Pelosi attack I hope even though we see Demx try to control the story facts do come out.
    Was Paul in house alone?
    Who called for a "priority wellness check"? When?
    What is the likelihood that a "wellness check " by police would just happen at same time an attacker was in home
    Was the security system on? If it was a break in why didn't it go off?
    It looks like the broken glass is outside
    Do the cops announce themselves on entering the house?
    If they were close enough to see both men holding hammer ( didn't say struggling just holding)
    Why didn't police stop attacker from taking control of hammer and hitting Pelosi?

but hey let's just blame Trump

9. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I think the guy is just an all around nut-case. Berzerkley/SF, being a nudity activist and making hemp jewelry is not a hallmark of right-wing individuals, no matter WHAT they might be discussing online. Sometimes wingnuts just don't adhere to one political spectrum...

Mon still wonders if this was a grindr gone wrong...I had to do a double take when my normally-grounded 76yo mother allowed that to exit her mouth. That had come after I posited that I would not put it beyond Papa Paulie to have been so drunk that the alarms were not set...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

There is audio of call to SF police around 2:30 am saying a friend "David" seems confused and is "waiting for his wife"
    I will try to find link

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  12. Duck Dodgers

Two dudes in their drawers at 2am, there’s some homo stuff going on.

if the case against the attacker goes to court then it truly was an unprovoked assault. But if this case gets the low profile treatment, with pre-trial diversion to metal health, then you know there’s an embarrassing story that needed to be covered up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  13. Horn2RunAgain

Depapa might get Epstein'd unless some deal is made.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
  14. Horn2RunAgain

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Duck Dodgers

Maybe they were having an argument about who’s turn it was to be hammer and who’s the nail.

And ha, I meant to type mental health but wrote metal health. In line with that:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

As Musk said, There is the tiny possibility there is more to the story than meets the eye.
    Can the Demx cover it up enough?
    The 2 sites Demx were using to try to show Depape as right wing were created Friday and have been taken down. Hillary used these fake sites to label Depape right wing.
    Politico reported a third person let the police in.
    Any doubt the police cams will be reported as malfunctioning?

• Hot Hot x 1
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
  17. Horn2RunAgain

Watching Pelosi go out like this, in complete shame and disgrace (if true) is most gruntling

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Why have we not learned the identity of the third party who OPENED THE DOOR for the cops? And, is there confirmation that the broken glass was on the OUTSIDE of the door?

None of this makes sense...especially since they ALSO covered up who was the passenger in Papa Pauly's Porsche...

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So a third unidentified person opened the door to police.
    And Lo and Behold! conveniently standing in the entry are both Paul and friend David in underwear and holding a hammer. Then David has time to hit Paul hard enough to fracture his skull. That must be a HUGE entry since the popo were too far away to prevent the beating.

We know they will manipulate and cover up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The Website that was supposedly Depape 's was put up on Friday, after Depape was in jail. It was taken down when it was exposed as fake

So Now we are told Depape made it to Paul 's bedroom
    And then they both made it to entry of house just in time for police to see them holding on to a hammer
    AND now we are told there was no third person (probably an illegal house keeper)
    So which one opened the door for police? David or Paul
    Who then must have stepped back in the entry so police could see them both holding the hammer.
    The Demx usually do a better job of covering up

• Like Like x 2
  26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I have no idea who this dude was, and I make no assumptions. I honestly don't care that much. But this **** is funny.

20221031_103300.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Unless this rumor is killed in the next 24-48 hours, assume it to be true.

30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Underwear or no underwear, who cares
    But changing the police story ?
    It will soon be announced there is no footage from all the security cams and the hired security detail was on coffee break.The police cams weren't working due to solar flare.
    And David won't make it out of hospital OR he will be moving from cardboard box to 3Story town home