Just to Get the Blood Pumping ;)

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by stanhin, Dec 30, 2018.

1. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  2. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 5,000+ Posts

Gets my bowels pumping as I could give a ****.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Don't give a rats *** about BM but I'm somewhat pleased the LONG suffering Browns fans have some wins to cheer about.

4. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

I don't like the guy, but he's gonna be good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I don't see what difference this makes. If he does good or bad, ou will still recruit and develop quarterbacks who will win Heismans and Big XII titles while we struggle to find a QB who can stay healthy all year.

I have finally resigned myself to the fact that, thanks to the DKR years and the overall head-to-head record notwithstanding thanks to those years, we are to ou what a&m is/was to us. ou has won more consecutive conference titles the Texas has won, period. They also have as many consecutive Heisman winners now as we have total.

I hate that program and any Texas kid who goes there is a traitor, but they have our number for the most part. We sound like aggies when comparing ourselves to them.

Flame away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Seems to be working so far. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

reading an article about Mahomes 2 the other day and his dad said Mack tried to recruit him as a safety and said that would not have worked because his kid couldn't tackle for squat.

Too bad. Can you imagine a defensive backfield for us with Mahomes and Johnny Manziel, who we also tried to get as a defensive back?

I want to weep.

• Like Like x 1
  8. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

Our coaches could have taught him to tack....oh wait, never mind.:facepalm:
    They wouldn't have been at UT at the same time, but don't forget RGIII!