Juvenile Humor

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Chop, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Chop

Chop 1,000+ Posts

And Epstein could hire on as Baylor's money manager, or perhaps as an ethics and compliance consultant...

:puke:

2. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 5,000+ Posts

Q. How does an aggy do a disappearing act?

A. Aggy bends over, puts his head by his butt and then jumps.

3. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

Teacher is going around the classroom asking the kids to give a sentence using the word "fascinate".

Little Suzie stands up and says "Last summer we went to NASA in Houston and was really fascinated by the space shuttle exhibits". Teachar replies "Great sentence, but you used a different version of the word. I just want the word fascinate".

Little Bobby stands up and says "On spring break we went to Sea World and thought the killer whales were really fascinating". Teacher replies "again a great sentence, but again a different version of the word. I just want the word fascinate only".

Little Johnny has his hand raised high for a while, but teacher knows to avoid him if possible. But with nobody else to call on, she reluctantly allows Johnny to give it a try.

"Okay Johnny, give me a sentence using the word fascinate".

So Johnny stands up and very proudly proclaims "My babysitter has a sweater with ten buttons on it but her tits are so big she can only fascinate"

• Funny Funny x 3
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2019