Kansas @ Texas Game Thread

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Statalyzer, Oct 19, 2019.

1. MajesticII

MajesticII 1,000+ Posts

Herman is a tool. Anyone who makes it a point to not mention a player's name because he only plays a few downs is foolish...Especially when that player is critical to the team like a punter or kicker.... Dicker saved our *** last night and against OU last year.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  3. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

According to San Antonio Express-News beat writer Nick Moyle we won 47-40. He says; “no. 15 Texas avoided a calamitous upset to feistyKansas with a 47-40 win”. Later in the article he says; “And the Longhorn defense, after a long night of being shredded, came up with a stop on the Jayhawks’ final drive”!

Fake Sports news!

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Someone commented they were disappointed in Collin this year. To that I say my only disappointment is he does not get thrown to enough. Yeah he dropped one last night but he also saved our rear end on several. He also does indeed get separation a number of times but Sam has either not had the time to find him or already focused in on another receiver ( I think he does that a lot). I don’t blame him though because I’m certain he gets antsy back there being constantly under pressure.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

That’s nutz!

6. longhornlegend

longhornlegend 1,000+ Posts

Was thinking the same thing. Not sure if he thinks it’s cute or what but look at how many yrs FSU lost a bowl because of the kicker. Mack knew the value & the kicker saved him a number of times. Classless to refer to a scholarship player by position !

7. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

I noticed he only does this when he has praise for the kick game. I think its in good nature and that Dicker (and Dixon etc) knows Herman appreciates him and is in on the joke.
    If the defense was OK and we were playing better, I bet we'd all think it was funny too.

8. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Ugh, if any of you are massochists ESPNU is replaying this hot mess right now in prime time.

9. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Ya know I kinda liked the jerseys.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Same here.

11. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Kept me going to my roster list with all the newbies, but I still liked them (the jerseys).