Kansas/UNC

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Zuerst, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Zuerst

Zuerst 250+ Posts

Kansas with the big lead early

2. SigPi_Horn

SigPi_Horn 500+ Posts

UNC is getting hammered.

3. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

by 20+ points??? dayum.

4. WhiteH2O Horn

WhiteH2O Horn 250+ Posts

5. Zuerst

Zuerst 250+ Posts

man... the rate this thing is going, it's gonna be worst than Memphis and Michigan St at half time.

6. TexLaw04

TexLaw04 500+ Posts

I expected UNC to slowly pull away from the 'Hawks -- didn't think they could handle Hansbrough. I was wrong.

7. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Holy crap!!! 26 point lead......who the hell thunk it?

8. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

If you can't beat em, poke their eyes out.

9. p_town_horn

p_town_horn 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rock Chalk!!!!

At this rate come Monday night the big 12 will at least have a good claim for the best conference in the country this year.

Nat champion, 2 of the final 8, 6 tourney teams, not bad for a football conference

10. SigPi_Horn

SigPi_Horn 500+ Posts

I haven't seen a beating like this since rodney king.

11. Third Coast

12. p_town_horn

p_town_horn 1,000+ Posts

Hansborough (sp?), man that guy is flopping like a fresh fish. It seems like he has given up on getting blocks on Kansas inside he is going for the charge every time. Of course it is working to some extent.

13. Vol Horn 4 Life

Not a UNC field goal in about 8 1/2 minutes. Seems like UNC is getting some pretty generous calls in the last couple of minutes too.

14. UTGradSchoolAg

UTGradSchoolAg 25+ Posts

40-12... wow.

Thing is, as good as KU looks right now, Memphis is ever bit as athletic. This is gonna be an awesome NC game.

15. Zuerst

Zuerst 250+ Posts

is it just me or is hansbrough flopping like a little ...?

16. Vol Horn 4 Life

KU is playing too much like they have won it. If they keep it up they will be in trouble in the 2nd half.

17. ballrific

ballrific 500+ Posts

can Self really f**k up a 30 point lead? I say yes...NC finished that half strong and Kansas was playing stupid toward the end.

18. txlonghorn4life

txlonghorn4life < 25 Posts

suck it heels and duke haters......acc=big 12 biaaatch. wish we cd have played ucla or unc instead of mem

19. Third Coast

KU's problems started right after Packer said the game was over with almost 8 minutes left in the half.

20. TheContractor

TheContractor 250+ Posts

KU expended a lot of energy to get that lead so it was bound for UNC to catch up a bit. KU should win this game. They have played very well so far.

21. Victorious1

Victorious1 250+ Posts

Hansbrough is going for an academy award tonight.

22. Horn87

Horn87 1,000+ Posts

the thing is when you see a team way far behind catch up, they are usually spent down the stretch--would like to see a NC comeback (since I have them winning it all in my bracket) but just dont see it happening--enjoy it, KU (especially against your alum, Williams) and Rock Chalk!!!

23. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

54-44 KU with &#60;14:00 left in 2nd,

24. ballrific

ballrific 500+ Posts

Self, not letting me down! deer in the headlights on the sidelines, just happened a little later than usual this year..

25. YeaTexasFight

YeaTexasFight 1,000+ Posts

Isn't Packer notorious for calling 'ballgame' well before the final outcome is decided?

edit: I can specifically remember a game between Stanford and UCLA (I think it was) in 1999 or 2000 when he said 'ballgame' when Stanford was up 5 or 6 with less than a minute and UCLA came back and won....after watching that, it became an inside joke among my friends to call 'ballgame' after the first bucket of a basketball game.

26. p_town_horn

p_town_horn 1,000+ Posts

Did somebody let the air out of Kansas' Reebok Pumps at halftime???

27. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun 100+ Posts

Come on Kansas.

28. ProdigyDub

ProdigyDub 500+ Posts

Is most everyone rooting for Kansas? I'm torn between wanting the Big 12 to get some much needed rep, and not wanting our major recruiting rival to win a national title.

29. Third Coast

30. Pitter09

Pitter09 250+ Posts

Something about Billy Packer just bugs me.
    Maybe he'll retire after this FF.