Keeping up with Coach G

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by Texex81, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Texex81

Texex81 500+ Posts

Okay, so I was just goofing around on the internet this morning. Actually, I wanted to see when Jamie Carey's Connecticut team was coming to play in Texas (fyi, not good days for this North Texas resident). So in my search of news about Ms Carey, I find this site called textmap.

Interesting tool that monitors what is being said about newsworthy entities and people. I just thought I would type in Gail Goestenkors. Okay, even I know that I'm starting to sound like a stalker, but really, I'm not. [​IMG]

This is an interesting tool. It has a heat map that shows that most interest in Coach G is in south, central, north texas (guess the Red Raiders aren't interested), Oklahoma, and the Carolinas. And Washington St. Washington State?

Coach G

Her connections are still strongly tied to Duke and the ACC. But that will change.

Interesting tool to see a quick snapshot of Universities, Businesses, and people.

Also, not sure how updated some things are on this site. The heatmap ends at 4/11/07, but other pieces are up to date.

2. Seattle4UT

Seattle4UT 1,000+ Posts

Yes, Washington State!! :)

Hook 'Em!
    Seattle4UT