Kellen Mond

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by George Bailey, Jun 27, 2020.

1. George Bailey

George Bailey No beans in my chili, thank you

On most days I'd rather slam my ding-ding in a car door than to visit texags. But yesterday an aggie buddy was bemoaning the fact that Mond is dividing current players and students against older ags. And after reading a few of the related posts on the football board, wow. Not that texags posters overreact, exaggerate, or bloviate...

• Like Like x 1
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Thanks for the tip. It’s been a while since I been to the ole shite storm. Those players chose that dump. Let them waller in it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Now you know why that Berzerkley reject midget removed our statutes in the middle of the night after consulting his "advisory committee", none of whom had any affiliation with The University or standing in the academic or alumni community to be worthy of deciding what weedeater should be used to trim The Mall, much less anything more important.

I applaud the old Ags for standing up for their heritage, the honor, and HISTORY of Texas Agricultural and Mechanical College.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • poop poop x 1
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Does that female aggy on the left look like list eater?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

It'll be a lot harder to eat the Sul Ross statue.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Looks more like a not so tight end

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Mond with his phone being told what to say by his handlers.

Caption should be "Use smaller words"

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Mond isn't the one holding the phone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Thanks for the correction. My Aggie friends told me that Mond isn't smart enough to operate an iPhone

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

We really need to create separate professional minor leagues for football and basketball like we have in baseball. After that happens, we need to hold every student athlete to the same academic qualifications and standards of our regular students. Stanford seems to do okay. Finally, athletes should not have access to any tutors that regular students do not have access to and if they flunk, they flunk. Let's put the student back in student athletes and I bet a lot of this gets solved.

If some of these players go the professional minor league route, do not make it to the pros and end up working a freight dock in Houston, that's fine by me... a lot of the players who go to college and make the pros end up in the same place anyway. You would be amazed the amount of people with super bowl rings you can find on a freight dock in Houston.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  11. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Am I the only who doesn't know which one is Mond?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Nope.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

I’ll leave this right here.
    Mond staring down Ol’ Sarge.
    FA96B306-5692-4B1C-8BD4-7AABE65AF4D3.jpeg
    I had a feeling something like this would happen, Aggies are ultra conservative. As am I. I’m not saying they’re racist, and that’s not sarcastic. Again... I DONT feel TAMU is racist. Most are really good people there as I do recruiting trips often to the TAMU campus.
    I had a feeling their fans would react like this, however in regards to keeping traditions at all costs.
    Good Bull. Whoop.

Good luck on the recruiting trail Aggie!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  14. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Looks like he's about to ask, "What's that say on the back of your cap"

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Does anyone think Black lives dont matter?

Have we ever been punked so bad by idiot SJWs?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. horninchicago

Exactly! None of us have said they don't matter!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. IvanDiabloHorn

IvanDiabloHorn 1,000+ Posts

Apparently everyone knew about the march and confrontation except the campus police who are no where to be seen in the video.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

They were attending Fish Camp

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. horninchicago

Don’t be a 2%er.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Those guys defending the statue were probably saying “we’re not the tsips, you’re not touching our statues”. Hell I like their fortitude.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Galvestonhorn

Galvestonhorn 250+ Posts

You think with the cell phone cameras rolling, Mond and the other guy who’s instinct took over when he pulled his hoodie off would gotten in Tyson Fury’s face had he been standing there?

• Like Like x 1
  22. Galvestonhorn

Galvestonhorn 250+ Posts

Besides, I always thought aggys had to go thru a re-education, hitler youth type camp before they enter AnM. I guess ball players are exempt from attending?

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. LonghornDave

LonghornDave 1,000+ Posts

This is not going to get better soon.

24. erbutch

erbutch 500+ Posts

It is not going to get better until we stand up to extortionists

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. 22Horn

22Horn 500+ Posts

So many demands....maybe it is time for authorities to tell 'demanding people', move on out and see what happens to their dreams of better education and athletic development for future opportunities.

Now the protesters in Seattle are demanding $1billion for community programs! This is all so unreasonable and frustrating. Guess we will see how it all plays out!

• Agree Agree x 2
  26. Chinstrap

Chinstrap 1,000+ Posts

What you say could not be more true. It is time for the college athletics, and football in particular, to end the fraud of minor league status and for the NFL to step up to the plate and create their own league. These recent start up leagues are the place to start.

And college admissions should require the athlete to meet the same standards. Schools who choose to lower admission standards so that they have better football players will also attract a lower overall student academic enrollment and subsequent ranking among U.S. colleges. That is the price the other students will pay for going to an NFL minor league franchise. These colleges will have there own league...the special qualifier league (College SQL) and MUST lower their overall admission standards to meet those of the football team. No exceptions! (Anybody want to guess what would happen in Norman?)

It is time for Texas to get back to student athletes....black, white, brown and all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  27. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

2020 was aggys best chance to not go 7-5 in a long time primarily due to a weak schedule. Well aggy gonna aggy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Aggies need to do a sully chant during the game.

29. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

We're going to be right there with them... do not worry. Our team decided to implode first and aggy, always having to copy big brother, decided to do the same. TCU shall continue to reign supreme in this state.

30. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Both the current players and the fans should be united on bemoaning Mond's lack of passing accuracy....

• Agree Agree x 2