Kelsey Bone story

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by BabHorn, Jan 26, 2008.

1. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

from a Conn paper

Texas is still among the favorites.

2. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

3. orangehoops

orangehoops 100+ Posts

it must be a difficult decision for a young person to make. i'm glad to see that a parent is actually paying close attention. so many times i see where recruits sign with colleges and it's obvious there wasn't a lot of guidance or thought put into it. ms bone and mrs. williams definitely seem like they have the right approach. i'd love for them to become part of the texas family. one thing is for sure, whoever comes in to texas as a post player in that class will be counted on to step in immediately.

4. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

I hope that the post and center for the 2009 Class are paying attention to the development of Ashely.L Never really was a post that scored a lot.But look at her now, in just 6 months.Praises to Mickie.D She have done a outstanding job.And its not just in Ashley game,its in all the post.Look at the move Kristen.N made last week in the game against Missouri.Center and Post please look hard at Texas.I dont think you will be disappointed on making a decision to come to Texas.You will be develop for the next level.

5. True2Horns

True2Horns 250+ Posts

Amen! Coach DeMoss has done an unbelievable job developing Ashley and all our post players! [​IMG]