Kenny Stills Houston Texan charged with a felony

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by EDT, Jul 15, 2020.

1. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

To the poop rating. Bronna Taylor's death was horrible. Kenny Stills is a o/u puke who is a trouble maker at the Texans. A total asshat. If you want to protest keep it in the streets, on public property.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Sounds like he's fast tracking to be their next HC, if not GM.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

Just happy to see our PD ‘still’ , no pun intended, has the balls to arrest people who break the law.
    Peaceful protest, no problem.
    This - yep good for the PD.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

"Get off my lawn" no longer an old geezer joke - it now comes with immediate felony charges. "Don't shoot me to death in my own home", however, does not.

That's true if you ignore that this protest wouldn't exist had they arrested people who broke the law.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

Stat- Stills wasn’t walking down a street chanting a few opinions.
    We live in a society of laws,so if I disagree with you...should I now form an angry mob, threaten you and your family and surround your house? Would you not call the police and after the police repeatedly told him to leave, who you hope the PD did their job and put this malcontent in jail
    I know I would. Crisp salute to the police to not bow to politics.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Why word that as if it's just about any old disagreement, with terms that would apply to "we disagree over toll roads" or "we disagree over ice cream flavors" more aptly than it would apply to "I'm corrupt and helping shelter murderers from justice."

For trespass, yes, for felony charges, no.

That's true if you ignore that this protest wouldn't exist if they weren't bowing down to politics.

8. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

What happened was tragic. I’ll not disagree. I had a friend killed in what was ruled self defense....it was BS, but never occurred to me to form an angry mob and surround the Ahats house. Come to think if it I’ve had two friends killed in “self defense”. Both were ridiculous. One walked up on a guy who flipped him off, got stabbed.. the other was with someone’s GF, got into a fight and shot.
    If I did form a mob, I deserved to be arrested.
    Stills and his buds were there to intimidate. Regardless if they feel they are right, they are not above the law.
    If this was over toll roads or ice cream, it should actually be a felony. If it was in Austin, it would be normal.
    Stat . I love you, and really our disagreement is moot as the political wind prevailed and these malcontents had their charges dropped.
    What they did was against the law. You do have a point on this being a felony

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020