KSU v UCLA Tonight

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by yelladawgdem, Dec 26, 2017.

1. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

ESPN has been hawking this game during the two game broadcasts today from Dallas and Detroit. They have said dozens of times that this could be Coach Snyder's final game. That he hadn't made up his mind yet. WTF????

A week ago he was signing kids during the early signing period and now he may be gone? I have admired what he has accomplished at the worst program in the NCAA. I am still sorry that Michael Bishop's fumble in the Big 12 Title Game kept them out of the national title game in 1998. I have been uncomfortable with his JUCO addiction, but that is my own bias. Generally JUCO is code for grades or behavioral problems. But most importantly, it means you are bringing in kids who have no chance of getting a degree. Last I checked, that was the primary business of 4 year institutions. (Billy Tubbs was at OU 16 years and graduated 2 players. One was his son).

Should Snyder step down after tonight's game it would be a loss to his incoming class, his legacy, the Big 12 and the FBS.

:ksu: vs :ucla:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  2. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

I got K State.

3. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

This is surely due to the famously high Oklahoma academic standards, it's a tough intellectual path to navigate

• Like Like x 1
  4. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Cmon Wizard. Without the chosen, I went all in on the Wiz in Bowl Mania. You need to talk to Payton. #retireallready

5. Olehornfan

Olehornfan 2,500+ Posts

I did the same. What has happened? This could be a disaster.

6. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

UCLA is dominating so far. Hope Wiz has halftime adjustment potions

7. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

I wish the announcers would mention Rosen and the cameras would show him on the sidelines every so often. :rolleyes1:

8. Ajo Macho

Ajo Macho 500+ Posts

Considering how I feel about our game tomorrow night, looks like the Big 12 has a good chance to start 0-4 in bowls.

9. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Eh, going right along with the rest of my picks....Sorry guys it's my fault.

10. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I picked Mizzou so that pretty much guarantees a Longhorn victory.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Olehornfan

Olehornfan 2,500+ Posts

Well, well State has picked it up in the second half. Badass likes this as much as I do .

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  12. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

K-State's (perennial) stable of 27 year old linemen is wearing UCLA down

• Like Like x 1
  13. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Dilly Dilly

• Like Like x 1
  14. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

KState ran it right at them. Good win for the purple wizard.

15. Olehornfan

Olehornfan 2,500+ Posts

Finally the Josh Rosen show ends. I think his name was mentioned about 743 times.

• Like Like x 1
  16. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

I needed this one. I went all in on K State and got 40 points in Bowl Picks.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

If Snyder had coached at UT or OU or any big school, he'd have won himself a MNC or three. Guy is amazing.