Lane crying

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Texas Taps, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

"What do you mean Chris Madrid's is closed right now? I want a fuckin' Macho Burger after the game."

[​IMG]

2. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

To add to his patheticness ... his teammates had to keep him from leaving the sidelines? he was pulling his jersey off and crying then went at sat alone to cry.. even the announcers were saying it's a TEAM sport and the times he did carry he was stopped.. umm not to mention there was still a lot of time on the clock.
    boot him off the team for acting so selfish..

3. SDHornEsq

SDHornEsq 25+ Posts

A little homage to Fat Bastard:

[​IMG]

4. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

^
    ^

PLEASE PLEASE figure out a way to fark this somehow with the crying anti-pollution Native American thing from the '70's.

that will kick much ***.

5. Austin10

Austin10 100+ Posts

6. Orangesweat

Orangesweat 2,500+ Posts

[​IMG] ROTF LMFAO [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

Over on Texags they're spinning it that he is crying for the team and the fact that they have so many times been denied chances to win.

Soon, they will say he was crying because he saw tee yew fans throwing urine on wounded veterans of the war.

8. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

What a fat *** cry baby. Do trains rust when they cry?

9. texascoder

texascoder 1,000+ Posts

10. hornFANtastic

hornFANtastic 100+ Posts

those were not tears, that was gravy running down his cheeks

11. SDHornEsq

SDHornEsq 25+ Posts

12. TornACL

TornACL 250+ Posts

13. Back to Texas

Back to Texas 250+ Posts

This thread has become classic worthy for me.

14. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

Next year aggy will go 8-5, instead of this year's 7-6.

aggy will have a new tradition --- because Lane cried it inspired the aggy so much that they went out and won one more game than the previous year.

It will declared "the 12th man's finest hour", only surpassed by aggy beating the Horns following the death of the campfire students, which was also declared "the 12th man's finest hour."

Tee shirts will be printed up touting the "spirit of aggyland", with the "team leader" Lane on the front, tears and all, and the back with a pic of Listeater.

15. S197HQQKEM

S197HQQKEM 500+ Posts

anal ylsis?

wtf is ylsis?

16. Dogbert

Dogbert 500+ Posts

It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes the J-Train To Cry

(Apologies to Bob Dylan)

17. Mageeman

Mageeman 100+ Posts

I'm guessing it has something to do with being an analrapist.

18. obsessedhorn

obsessedhorn 100+ Posts

I was hoping there would be great thread on this as I was watching it unfold, and I am not disappointed. Thank you all.

19. mez2

mez2 100+ Posts

i think he's crying because they dont make born to roam shirts in his size.

20. Austin180

Austin180 1,000+ Posts

I think he was crying because at that moment he realized that his BCS hopes were reduced to forever manning the driveup window at the Bryan/College Station Burger King. But that's not a bad career for an aggy. [​IMG]

21. hot_c_win_horns

hot_c_win_horns 100+ Posts

im sure next year crying during football games will become a new tradition at aggy [​IMG]

22. TexasHooch

TexasHooch 100+ Posts

Who has the GIF of him slapping the bottle from waterboy?

23. TexasHooch

TexasHooch 100+ Posts

Nevermind

[​IMG]

24. hot_c_win_horns

hot_c_win_horns 100+ Posts

next year, crying during football games will become a new tradition at aggy [​IMG]

25. A&M's nightmare

A&M's nightmare < 25 Posts

get over it and move on!!!!!!!!!!

26. mugsy

mugsy < 25 Posts

Now you can watch Lane cry forever

[​IMG]

27. Chalupa72

Chalupa72 250+ Posts

Aggy football is the gift that keeps on giving. [​IMG]

28. Eastwood22

Eastwood22 250+ Posts

In regards to the picture taken from behind while he is sitting on the bench, it looks like he has a package of hotdogs on the back of his neck. [​IMG]

29. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

Hey, hey... take it easy on the kid. Afterall, he's not 40 or a man.

The real reason he was crying was finally admitted to. J-Train was obviously upset by their loss (er um, I mean ran out of time) but more importantly he realized that with the loss (you know what I really mean aggys [​IMG] ) they would not get to dance their "locker room dance" as was perfectly reproduced in the movie Best Lil' Whorehouse in Texas. [​IMG]

It really is a shame too as I heard fatbastard had the shirtless part with all the highkicks.

Also the winner of the Alamo Bowl also got treated to a free dinner at the Alamo Cafe. Apparently all this was more than J-Train could bear. Although I heard that loud cheers could be heard for miles around the Alamo Cafe on 281 once it was realized that Penn State had won. I suppose the cooks realized that dead men don't eat much. [​IMG]

30. DAGMAR

DAGMAR 250+ Posts

If Paterno needs to be fitted for a casket, then J Train needs to be fitted for a moo moo