last minute vegas trip

Discussion in 'On The Road Again' started by scottsins, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts

I ate at Cursa Cucina last week. It was fair. After the fact, someone told me that the Italian restaurant in the Forum Shops at Caesar's rules.

I have also heard rave reviews of "Love."

2. Real_Texas

Real_Texas 25+ Posts

Scott check your PM's

3. sawbonz

sawbonz 500+ Posts

scottsins -- Why can't you use the card for your wife's tix?

4. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

this post made from a cabana at Tao Beach. I cannot recommend this highly enough. Kick *** drinks and pool. I'll post some Pict when we get back.

5. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

6. Quadry

Quadry 250+ Posts

I am a big fan of Areola.

7. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

SW Steakhouse was very disappointing. I have beat that experience at about 20 better places, including 5 or more in Austin. Very good piece of meat, but concept, service, etc. was poor.

8. wild_turkey

wild_turkey 250+ Posts

9. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

We're eating at the caesar's Italian place tonight. Rao's is the name, I believe.

10. orange_pride

orange_pride 100+ Posts

11. C.L. McLovin

C.L. McLovin Guest

He was at the Foundation.

12. Anastasis

Anastasis 1,000+ Posts

The wifey and I are heading out when you guys are coming back, **** we might cross paths at the airport. This is her first time to Vegas so I am kinda letting her take the lead on a few activities. I usually don't stray far from the BJ and craps, but she wants to check out phantom so I'm giving her that concession. Ninenty minutes less time for me to be a degenerate and gets her away from the spa or whatever other **** she has planned.

13. Anastasis

Anastasis 1,000+ Posts

Oh, and how did Rao's turn out?

14. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

Rao's was great. Gnocchi bolognese was allspme, especially. I won't come here very much without scheduling this place in.

15. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

Wow, yours is the first negative out of scores of reports I've read about SW Steakhouse.

16. bigup2dahorns

bigup2dahorns 250+ Posts

glad you liked rao's, i've been a few times and i'm a huge fan of the joint. i especially like the friendly service. i have 2 friends who did also did not like the service at SW at the wynn. that surprised me but scott says the same thing.

17. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

Dear SW Steakhouse,

I pwn your mediocre ***.

Sincerely,

Delmonico's