last question before I move on to the ou game

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by lhbruleshalftime, Sep 27, 2010.

1. lhbruleshalftime

lhbruleshalftime 250+ Posts

Does anybody know or did Craig or the ABC crew explain why we got the two consecutive offensive pass interference calls on Saturday? Couldn't see them very well from where I was and haven't heard any more about it.

Thanks

Ok, now, beat the hell outta ou! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. The Gnome Man

The Gnome Man 250+ Posts

I don't know, but the second one (called on Chiles) was complete garbage. I didn't see the first one and I haven't had the stomach to watch the game on dvr.

3. The Gnome Man

The Gnome Man 250+ Posts

I'd like to throw out one additional question: not that it mattered, but why did we go for two???

4. warrior

warrior 2,500+ Posts

I thought the Pac 10 official blew the 2nd call, did not see the first, I have No idea why Texas went for 2, that made no sense to me?

5. Dusty

Dusty 250+ Posts

Staff is superstitious. PAT woulda put 13 on the board. In the MB era, only scored 13 twice. ’03 vs. OU and ’09 vs. NU.

6. BurntOrangeOnly

BurntOrangeOnly 500+ Posts

I don't think ABC showed the first one because it was so far from the play I doubt they had a camera on it, but on the second's replay they interpreted it as a pick play. I can buy that argument but it, like ou, sucks.

7. lhbruleshalftime

lhbruleshalftime 250+ Posts

ok thanks folks

remember whether we win or lose Saturday we're Texas and ou sux! [​IMG]

8. envgeo

envgeo 500+ Posts

I rewound to watch the first. It was blocking while the ball was in the air. The second one was an illegal pick was probably the iffy'r of the two calls.