Laura Hall on CBS 48 Hrs Mystery tonight

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by atxbaby, Mar 20, 2010.

1. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

Laura Hall is the focus of 48 Hours Mystery airing tonight on CBS. Linkage

Judging from the video preview, she is one rough girl. From her appearance in the news, I thought she would be somewhat soft spoken but I was clearly wrong.

There is nothing about this video that would lead me to believe she is innocent. She may very well be a sociopath. Ugh.

2. Bob Wills

Bob Wills 500+ Posts

Pretty sad that she's not locked up. The folks involved with the case at APD that I've talked to are convinced she ran the whole show.

3. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

My continued prayers for Jennifer's family and friends.

4. TEXASMADE

TEXASMADE 250+ Posts

5. Bob Wills

Bob Wills 500+ Posts

Good to hear -- I didn't know that. Hope she's gone for good.

6. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell 1,000+ Posts

She is not very convincing when claiming her innocence.

7. freyguy

freyguy 250+ Posts

so how much does CBS pay her for giving this interview?

i also wan't impressed w/ the way they filmed it, with the up close zoom shots, etc. not withstanding the obvious fact that they gave national air time to a crazy ***** murderer...but i digress.

8. Texas0407

Texas0407 500+ Posts

Not ONCE does she express sympathy or sorrow for Jennifer Cave or her family.

9. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

I didn't find her very credible during the whole show, either.

I think it would be hilariously poetic if she got sentenced to a much longer term on appeal. Five years ain't enough.

10. LAktownhorn

LAktownhorn 250+ Posts

she is lying.

11. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

Jennifer Cave's mom hit the nail on the head when she said that Laura is incapable of showing emotion. She has soulless eyes.

I kept waiting for them to air how she told her friend "That's how I roll" when he asked her why she had driven Colton to Mexico, but they never did.

Ugh.

12. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

13. hullabelew

hullabelew 1,000+ Posts

Interview was done just a little before her recent court date. She showed up to see when her new sentencing date was and the judge threw her *** back in jail saying that since the conviction was upheld and just the sentence was overturned, she needed to get back to jail.

KXAN Clip

14. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

she's really crazy. her interview was terrible. she actually made herself look guilty.

15. LAktownhorn

LAktownhorn 250+ Posts

in that kxan clip, i don't think i've ever seen someone drink that much water at a water fountain.

16. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

17. Perham1

Perham1 2,500+ Posts

she's really crazy. her interview was terrible. she actually made herself look guilty.

Well, if she's really crazy then she needs help. Imprisonment probably won't give her that help.

18. Bob Wills

Bob Wills 500+ Posts