Leach: team listened to fat little girlfriends

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by mrehorn, Oct 26, 2009.

1. mrehorn

mrehorn < 25 Posts

2. mcbrett

mcbrett 2,500+ Posts

I bet one of the Tceh players really does have a fat little girlfriend and Leach met her at some point. There's an ounce of truth in every joke...

3. Bigtex112

Bigtex112 500+ Posts

I've been on that campus and there is absolutely no excuse for any football player to have a "fat little girl friend".

4. Dogbert

Dogbert 500+ Posts

If Leach can't make his points to his players without stooping to that level then that doesn't say much for his coaching ability. He has a high entertainment value, but I suspect he lost a few of his own fans today.

5. hooklahoma

hooklahoma 1,000+ Posts

I thought he was referring to all the doating fans and media as fat little girlfriends, which makes it even funnier. There is too much talent on that campus for even the back up punter to have to hit slumpbusters. He had to mean the fans and media.

He is the greatest. I will continue to love the guy as long as hes coaching someone elses team.

6. Ignatius

Ignatius 1,000+ Posts

7. CanaTigers

CanaTigers 2,500+ Posts

8. Valmy77

Valmy77 1,000+ Posts

9. Holden

Holden 500+ Posts

I really love Leach. I don't like TT when we play them, but after reading the article about him in TM, he has a fan for life. Unless he kills someone. Or hates Jesus. Or puppies.

10. ntexascardfan

ntexascardfan 500+ Posts