Lets Hook the Red Raiders!!

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by Cuernos_Largos, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Cuernos_Largos

Cuernos_Largos 250+ Posts

Good Luck to the Lady Longhorns tonight against the Lady Raiders. We have a little payback to take care of. I think taking care of OU in Norman and beating Tech in Austin will be the start of something new for the program. Let's just get to the tournament and try to learn from this year so that we can be much better next year.

I believe we hit our lowest point in the program last year and we can only improve from here...I believe this year is an improvement from last year even though some people don't think so. I think we should have beat CU and we should have split with A&M.....but then again....I thought BU and OU should have swept us.......all in all...I think we did ok for a first year coach trying to get here system going.

2. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

Texas looked better tonight! Only ELEVEN turnovers - a stat I really liked to see. Combined with FOURTEEN assists and that is great.

We didn't shoot well the first half - a common occurrence - but we shot well the second half.

Great team win!

3. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Raven and Williams were on fire. That was great to see. Really impressive team effort. Loved Coach G after the game suggesting we are peaking at just the right time.... here's hoping for a deep run in the B12 tourney and a good showing in the NCAA.

4. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

Way to Fight and Win Ladies! Fantastic!

[​IMG]